• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

all alone

christopherreese86

Hi every one I'm new to the open carry. Org site. I'm in vegas & I openly & ploudly carry my glock on my hip but I feel like I don t fit in & I'm:( all alone is there people I can hang with that openly carry. I feel okward cause I m the only one in my neighborhood so far that I ve seen :(

Motofixxer

The awkward nervous feeling will tend to go away. Remember when you first started driving...it's kinda like that. Make sure to educate yourself and know the statutes and your Rights. Feel free to click the link below in my Sig for lot's of valuable links and info.

DON`T TREAD ON ME

Hi every one I'm new to the open carry. Org site. I'm in vegas & I openly & ploudly carry my glock on my hip but I feel like I don t fit in & I'm:( all alone is there people I can hang with that openly carry. I feel okward cause I m the only one in my neighborhood so far that I ve seen :(

You can OC with me, I will be at a couple of DUI checkpoints with protest signs this weekend, OC of course. I hope you will join me. PM me for details.

drdcup

Usually the first Saturday of the month there is an open carry get together at a restaurant. So pay attention to the forum or look up the older posts and pm someone. Or if you want start a get together then post the details and invite here.

The Big Guy

Usually the first Saturday of the month there is an open carry get together at a restaurant. So pay attention to the forum or look up the older posts and pm someone. Or if you want start a get together then post the details and invite here.

Saturday Nov 5th
11 am
Morrell Park. 500 Harris Street, Henderson NV

From LV via Boulder Hwy:
Continue past Lake Mead Pkwy to intersection of Boulder/Major (Terribles bowling alley on left)
Turn left, Harris is the next street
Turn left then right into the first park entrance.

From the 215/95 intersection go east to Boulder Hwy.
Turn right to intersection of Boulder/Major (Terribles bowling alley on left)
Turn left, Harris is the next street
Turn left then right into the first park entrance.

I will put up my Don't Tread on Me flag. Everyone make an effort to get there. It's good to put faces to those you communicate with
online. Plenty of playground for kids.

Questions? Ask.

TBG