• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

military dosent alow accus to azcdl.org

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
I couldn't watch the debates over florida's open carry bill on florida's .gov website. reason?

FILTER CONTENT: GOVERNMENT, LAW

WTF!?

r.j.s

I've run into HISTORY/VIETNAM WAR before.

It is just plain stupid sometimes.

Aknazer

He who owns the computer determines what can or cannot be on it.

Except that it changes from base-to-base and most of the time it doesn't follow actual DoD guidelines. The issue is trying to get a base to un-block a site that shouldn't be blocked to begin with.

For example, at Kadena AoL news was blocked but plenty of other news sites weren't. Or any link dealing with wikileaks was blocked, but yet by DoD policy we simply weren't to go to the actual wikileaks website (note that it is legal to read news stories about wikileaks; the issue is in the wikileaks website having still-classified info) . But yet at my current base I don't have either of those problems.

Pesonally I always like the "Catagory - None" blocks. Always makes me go wtf.

Last edited: