• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

November 1 Breakfast location...!

filhar1

Is the an open breakfast invite? I'm hoping the form will be on line before 8:00 so I can print it and drive to Madison. If we can take those to DOJ, I'll do that, otherwise I'll be at the Post Office that delivers their mail and I'll get it to them Express Mail which should be same day.

protias

Is the an open breakfast invite? I'm hoping the form will be on line before 8:00 so I can print it and drive to Madison. If we can take those to DOJ, I'll do that, otherwise I'll be at the Post Office that delivers their mail and I'll get it to them Express Mail which should be same day.

I forget who it was (IK?), who was going to bring a portable printer to print off the applications.

Flipper

Campaign Veteran

Wonder if they will use a lock box address in Milwaukee. I'd be suprised if DOJ has enough staff to strip off the payments from the applications. The state will want to get all the cash available to spend as soon as possible.

HandyHamlet

I can plan to bring my printer and laptop...maybe set up in Ellies if necessary...

Does Ellies have internet? Just making sure 'cause we should be able to print them out from hotel rooms too. At 12:01 on Nov 1st. Right?

}not holding my breath{

The state will want to get all the cash available to spend as soon as possible.

That is not fair. Our Republican Masters gift us with less bureaucracy, more transparency, and less spending. They promised.

Sooooo.... Is everyone paying with personal check or cash at the office?

Last edited:

paul@paul-fisher.com

Does Ellies have internet? Just making sure 'cause we should be able to print them out from hotel rooms too. At 12:01 on Nov 1st. Right?

}not holding my breath{

That is not fair. Our Republican Masters gift us with less bureaucracy, more transparency, and less spending. They promised.

Sooooo.... Is everyone paying with personal check or cash at the office?

I would bet there is no cashier available so a check or money order would be needed.

GlockRDH

No internet at Ellies...sorry...but, im planning on bringing my laptop(w/internet) if necessary along with my printer if needed...we should be good to go! Oh, Im paying with a money order...that way theres no '10 days until the check clears' excuse....

Wihunter

No internet at Ellies...sorry...but, im planning on bringing my laptop(w/internet) if necessary along with my printer if needed...we should be good to go! Oh, Im paying with a money order...that way theres no '10 days until the check clears' excuse....

Dont need internet, just decent food. Gotta be there.

HandyHamlet

To be perfectly clear for anyone not dropping off applications with us on Nov 1.

Applications will be accepted by Cindy and only Cindy personally at the DOJ office in the Capitol. No Cindy in the office? You will have to mail it.

I will be there Monday night. Plan on hitting the Ellies for Breakfast.

Last edited:

Outdoorsman1

To be perfectly clear for anyone not dropping off applications with us on Nov 1.

Applications will be accepted by Cindy and only Cindy personally at the DOJ office in the Capitol. No Cindy in the office? You will have to mail it.

I will be there Monday night. Plan on hitting the Ellies for Breakfast.

So is the DOJ "officiallly" accepting applicatons or is Cindy trying to be nice and accomadating by saying she will accept applications in person herself as in ..

Snip...

"No Cindy in the office? You will have to mail it."

I hate to pick a nit :)p) but, I am not sure on this.... So "offically" DOJ will not be accepting applications in person, but Cindy in the DOJ's office will..... I will have to think on this a while and see what changes (if any) before next Tuesday....

For now I probably will not make the trip on the chance that any applications taken by Cindy (if she is even there that day) will be processed in due time if the DOJ is not offically taking applications in person.

Just Sayin....

Outdoorsman1

oliverclotheshoff

i have the day off as well so no matter what ill be there if they dont accept them i will gladly walk over to the post office and mail it

Last edited:
M

McX

i'll mail mine in, based on the theory the insolvent post office is still open.