Thread: Coverage on how OC is as of the 22nd

Coverage on how OC is as of the 22nd

i am curently in afganastand so unfortinly i am not abel to atend. i would aperecate it if we could use this forum to compiel stories, events, viedos, and news about how the LGOC is going as i have heard that it starts on the 22nd. so that i and many others from around the world/US could stay informed on the responces of news and LEO and even the public.

By LGOC I'm assuming you mean long gun OC. Currently it's against the forum's rules to discuss LGOC unless something has changed that I'm not aware of. The only place I would expect LGOC to be acceptable talk would be in dealing with CA as that state is about to become an LGOC only state. Also as we are still fighting to get HGOC to be accepted I wouldn't expect LGOC to really be worked on for a bit given just how volatile that subject is (not that I'm against it, but I don't think the country as a whole has gotten to a point where it's ready to deal with it).

"i am curently in afganastand so unfortinly i am not abel to atend."
    Attend WHAT exactily? Is there a gun show in town I'm missing?

if that is the cace then i apoligize. i havent seen that where not talking about LGOC anywhere on hear. thank you for letting me know.