• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Coverage on how OC is as of the 22nd

Beretta9mm (army)

i am curently in afganastand so unfortinly i am not abel to atend. i would aperecate it if we could use this forum to compiel stories, events, viedos, and news about how the LGOC is going as i have heard that it starts on the 22nd. so that i and many others from around the world/US could stay informed on the responces of news and LEO and even the public.

Aknazer

By LGOC I'm assuming you mean long gun OC. Currently it's against the forum's rules to discuss LGOC unless something has changed that I'm not aware of. The only place I would expect LGOC to be acceptable talk would be in dealing with CA as that state is about to become an LGOC only state. Also as we are still fighting to get HGOC to be accepted I wouldn't expect LGOC to really be worked on for a bit given just how volatile that subject is (not that I'm against it, but I don't think the country as a whole has gotten to a point where it's ready to deal with it).