• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

i kinda foud this funny

jesse w

now i in no way agree with the combative or adversarial stand point the Filmer of this segment took.that being said i do agree with the man standing up for his rights and move over knowing his rights and putting them in to practice. I am a firm believer that a right not exercised is a right your just saying here take this away. I am sure some one will have a problem with this but thanks to the country we live in it still some what free to people to disagree with one another
ps i belive this is in florida

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0En_sdsyh1M&feature=related

Last edited: