• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Municipalities That Infringe On Our Rights

Outdoorsman1

Kenosha County Board Approves Weapons Ban.....

10/18 9:14 pm

County Board approves weapons ban

The Kenosha County Board passed a resolution tonight barring the carry of concealed weapons in all county buildings.
Though nearly unanimous, the vote did not come without consternation about a provision in the new state concealed carry law that allows concealed weapon permit holders to bring weapons into courthouses if authorized by a judge.
The county is adopting its resolution in advance of the Nov. 1 implementation of the state law.
For more on this story, check later at kenoshanews.com or see Wednesday's Kenosha News.

kenoshanews.com

This is kinda ironic because not to long ago the city of Kenosha said they were against banning on advise from the city attorney based on the liability concerns.

Edited to add: Hey, we have a tread for stores, so I thought one for municipalities would be in order.....

Outdoorsman1

Last edited: