• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Polish up your BBQ guns -11/5

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Sorry for the late RSVP, but I will be there, and can finally confirm it.

I will bring home-made pico de gallo and at least a couple small venison steaks from my 4-pointer last month.

I hope the weather is not too chilly. I'm a skinny dude, and I much prefer CC in the winter because I always have a big coat on. I suppose I can make a special effort; might just have to pack a bigger gun...

Sabotage70

I think we're going to luck out on the weather. Looks like it's not going to be like yesterday. I got my chicken, tortillas and I'll grab some chips and soda.

Sent from the Droid on roids

The Big Guy

I think we're going to luck out on the weather. Looks like it's not going to be like yesterday. I got my chicken, tortillas and I'll grab some chips and soda.

Sent from the Droid on roids

I'll be there about 10 to grab the tables. Got to get some shopping done first. Look for the yellow don't tread on me flag.

TBG

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
A BIG thanks to the organizers and wives involved. This was a great time. I'm sorry I had to take off before we went to the library, but I sure enjoyed meeting several of you and getting more involved in the future.

The Big Guy

It was a nice day and the sunshine was warm. It was nice to put faces to those I had not seen before and to meet up again with those I had. I think everyone had a great time and we missed those who didn't make it. Some great discussions where we solved all the world’s problems, plus brought up a few old lies and war stories. We will definitely have to do this again, most likely next spring when it begins to warm up. The food was great and thanks again for the Sabotage yard bird, mmmm...

TBG

Last edited: