• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Langlade County

kemo

Langlade County just had an article in the Antigo Daily Journal. The Langlade county supervisors have posted that county buildings and grounds will be posted as of Nov. 1, 2011. So let it be known to watch closely for signs.

kemo

I've had a discussion with them and other local officials in the past few weeks and they have no clue. They are very liberal in this area.

duckdog

I have also been in contact with the Count Corporate Counsel and they have an opinion from the municipal insurance carrier they use that they have more rights that they probably do. I do beieve that they do undertand the law, but of course, there are varying opinions on what they are allowed to do. I do know that the actual ordinance that was passed has a provision that is will be "in enforcement of the state concealed weapons law".

From my correspondance with them, they are not even sure which buildings will be posted yet, but most likely they would be the fairgrounds, a couple of campgrounds, etc... we'll see.