Thread: One thug at a time....

One thug at a time....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/19...bbed-daughter/

caught this on Fox and thought I'd share.

Nice! Justice served with no cost to taxpayers.

Now revise the location and re-write the story. What a sad and terrible ending.

Quote Originally Posted by 06890 View Post
    Now revise the location and re-write the story. What a sad and terrible ending.
    ???

Care to explain...
    One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson to George Washington, 1796.
    If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun. - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).
    Find businesses that are pro gun and those that aren't. Support Friend or Foe by using it!

Quote Originally Posted by Verd View Post
    ???

Care to explain...
    Move the incident to Connecticut, New Jersey or New York, and the ending for the woman and her child would have been quite different; she'd be sitting in jail and her kids with Child "Protective" Services.

Quote Originally Posted by DDoutel View Post
    Move the incident to Connecticut, New Jersey or New York, and the ending for the woman and her child would have been quite different; she'd be sitting in jail and her kids with Child "Protective" Services.
    +1..... totally sad as well.

Jonathan
    www.ctpistolpermitissues.com - tracking all the local issuing authority, DPS and other insanity with permit issues
    www.ctgunsafety.com - my blog and growing list of links useful to gun owners (especially in Connecticut).

Rich B: My favorite argument against OC being legal in CT is "I have never seen someone OC in CT".
    I have never seen a person drink tea from a coke bottle while standing on their head, that doesn't mean it is illegal.

I was thinking the same thing. I'd bet the gun wasn't even hers. Probably the store owner's that gets left under the register. Probably not a big deal in FL either.

I was thinking more like a place where the government is protecting us all from firearms. New York you say? OK, sure like the recent pharmacy shooting or something a little closer to home for me since I was in the middle of it, the Colin Fergusson incident. Both events could have (should have) been stopped cold, if not for the illegality of firearms in their respective locale. What's going on in this country is absolutely disgusting.

Kudos to the young woman both for preventing harm to her child and for cleaning up the gene pool.

Quote Originally Posted by DDoutel View Post
    Ahh.. I get it now. And this is disgusting. Like the thread on this forum about the guy being detained and forced to give his daughter to an officer during that detainment for wearing an empty holster in a shopping mall. America is going down the *******...
    One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson to George Washington, 1796.
    If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun. - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).
    Find businesses that are pro gun and those that aren't. Support Friend or Foe by using it!