Thread: Not one single Appleton resident respects the right to bear arms??

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar

Not one single Appleton resident respects the right to bear arms??

Apparently Appleton residents do not value their civil liberties much or have been simply oblivious to this proposed and now enacted ordinance change.

"We really haven't gotten any questions from citizens or our council saying maybe we should allow concealed carry in city buildings. All the communication we've received from the public, and there's a good stack of it that's on their desk tonight, has all said, 'Please don't allow it in city buildings,'" Mayor Tim Hanna said.

http://www.wbay.com/story/15736273/2...city-buildings
    Last edited by Interceptor_Knight; 10-20-2011 at 07:30 AM.

Oblivious and when cornered about the topic will almost always say it shouldn't be allowed. You wouldn't believe how many people I speak to about this topic who think it shouldn't be allowed -- even the ones that agree with passage of AB93. Thinking adults are far outnumbered by...... I don't have a polite adjective to use at the moment, my apologies.

Yup, because criminals obey the law...oh wait.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Herr Heckler Koch

Letters to government officials are subject to ORR FOIA demands. Make mayor a liar.

http://www.wbay.com/story/15736273/2...city-buildings
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Zimmerman, WBAY
    All the communication we've received from the public, and there's a good stack of it that's on their desk tonight, has all said, 'Please don't allow it in city buildings,'" Mayor Tim Hanna said.
    Those letters to the mayor are subject to FOIA-ORR Chapter 19 demand. Document his lie.

http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Herr Heckler Koch
    mailto://wbay@wbay.com
    Did Jason Zimmerman demand to see the Mayor's letters under the FOIA ORR Wisc. Stats. Chapter 19? Or is he incredibly credulous of a claim of universal approval?

one voted against it because his constituents called him about it. Unfortunately I'm not anybody's because my address technically puts me in Grand Chute. but they "will take my opinion into consideration"

Dannecker is the only one that has any sense
    Last edited by apierce918; 10-20-2011 at 01:19 PM.