• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Not one single Appleton resident respects the right to bear arms??

Interceptor_Knight

Apparently Appleton residents do not value their civil liberties much or have been simply oblivious to this proposed and now enacted ordinance change.

"We really haven't gotten any questions from citizens or our council saying maybe we should allow concealed carry in city buildings. All the communication we've received from the public, and there's a good stack of it that's on their desk tonight, has all said, 'Please don't allow it in city buildings,'" Mayor Tim Hanna said.

http://www.wbay.com/story/15736273/...pproves-concealed-carry-ban-in-city-buildings

Last edited:

Trip20

Oblivious and when cornered about the topic will almost always say it shouldn't be allowed. You wouldn't believe how many people I speak to about this topic who think it shouldn't be allowed -- even the ones that agree with passage of AB93. Thinking adults are far outnumbered by...... I don't have a polite adjective to use at the moment, my apologies.

H

Herr Heckler Koch

H

Herr Heckler Koch

mailto://wbay@wbay.com
Did Jason Zimmerman demand to see the Mayor's letters under the FOIA ORR Wisc. Stats. Chapter 19? Or is he incredibly credulous of a claim of universal approval?

apierce918

one voted against it because his constituents called him about it. Unfortunately I'm not anybody's because my address technically puts me in Grand Chute. but they "will take my opinion into consideration"

Dannecker is the only one that has any sense

Last edited: