• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The trial transcript is finished

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
The court reporter emailed me that the transcript of Skidmarks trial was ready. I sent her a check yesterday and as soon as I get it, I can finish Surry.

I'll be calling the inner circle soon to view it and recommend changes.

In the meantime, there are other windmills to chase.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I've been limbering up my wrist in anticipation of autographing lables. Are you sure you can sell those for more than the un-autographed ones?

stay safe.

67GT390FB

I've been limbering up my wrist in anticipation of autographing lables. Are you sure you can sell those for more than the un-autographed ones?

stay safe.

why are you limbering up your wrist. i figured you got both an autopen and a teleprompter from the craigslist ad following the great obama equipment heist at Virginia Center Commons.

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
why are you limbering up your wrist. i figured you got both an autopen and a teleprompter from the craigslist ad following the great obama equipment heist at Virginia Center Commons.

The way I heard it, they caught the "Perps" in Surry but the evidence disappeared from the Clerks Office.
It may turn up early in November:uhoh:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Exciting news, I am looking forward to seeing everything. Skid doesn't need an auto-pen. He simply points at the paper and threatens it into signing itself. :D

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Why haven't I heard any jokes about how carrying your finger cross-draw results in nail sweeping the whole room?

I wanna OC a mannequin hand in my holster....

Last edited:

user

Accomplished Advocate
The way I heard it, they caught the "Perps" in Surry but the evidence disappeared from the Clerks Office.
It may turn up early in November:uhoh:

D'ya s'poze there's any video from the courthouse security system that might help with that?

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
This concept doesn't seem to be getting much attention... But I'm very interested in the well-planned buttsecks that must be coming...

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
This concept doesn't seem to be getting much attention... But I'm very interested in the well-planned buttsecks that must be coming...

This thing has dragged because the trial dragged and I think most people are tired of hearing about it.

The transcript, which is the last thing I need to put it together, is in the mail now and should be here in a day or two. Ten I have to scan it and put all the parts together.

It might get a little more attention then.

p.publius

When and How Much?

When will the transcript be available for sale and how much? Will half the purchase price be going to the VCDL Defense Fund?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
This is as good a place to put this as any. Sorry for the thread drift.

Either this woman is related to Poindexter or she took lessons from him. If at first you can't succeed by filing false charges, try another set of false charges.

WVCDL and Jim Mullins seem to have her political career in their hands at the moment.

stay safe.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
When will the transcript be available for sale and how much? Will half the purchase price be going to the VCDL Defense Fund?

There is no defense fund as such associated directly with VCDL.

Dan Hawes (User on OCDO) has been reported as setting up a non-profit legal defense entity. Don't know what the official name is or will be though.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate

The printed copy of the transcript is available from the court reporter. It's around four hundred bucks.

I will have a PDF of the trial in the extras section of Surry Side.

VCDL felt this was more a 1st Amendment issue and opted out of the case early.

10% of the sale of the video's will go to a new gunowners protection group Dan Hawes (User) founded. He will give details about them later.

user

Accomplished Advocate
The printed copy of the transcript is available from the court reporter. It's around four hundred bucks.

I will have a PDF of the trial in the extras section of Surry Side.

VCDL felt this was more a 1st Amendment issue and opted out of the case early.

10% of the sale of the video's will go to a new gunowners protection group Dan Hawes (User) founded. He will give details about them later.

It's called the "Citizens' Defense Rights Institute". Currently awaiting approval by the State Corporation Commission; next step, apply for EIN and get bank account; then to the IRS for tax-exempt 501(c)(3) status. All contributions are gratefully accepted in the interim, however (1) until the entity has its own bank account, the money goes into my "attorney escrow account" to be transferred later and (2) it's not tax-deductible unless and until the IRS says it's ok. Also, there won't be any way to do credit card transactions until the bank account is set up. However, anyone who'd like to send a check, please make it out to "CDRI" and send it to Virginia Legal Defense, P.O. Box 100, Broad Run, VA 20137-0100.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
It's called the "Citizens' Defense Rights Institute". Currently awaiting approval by the State Corporation Commission; next step, apply for EIN and get bank account; then to the IRS for tax-exempt 501(c)(3) status. All contributions are gratefully accepted in the interim, however (1) until the entity has its own bank account, the money goes into my "attorney escrow account" to be transferred later and (2) it's not tax-deductible unless and until the IRS says it's ok. Also, there won't be any way to do credit card transactions until the bank account is set up. However, anyone who'd like to send a check, please make it out to "CDRI" and send it to Virginia Legal Defense, P.O. Box 100, Broad Run, VA 20137-0100.

Dan,

This sounds great!! Obviously I know that you are taking donations to start the fund in the interim. Do you need donations NOW in order to accomplish the things in the list above? I would be willing to help with whatever I can.