Thread: Crazy Joe

Crazy Joe

Sounds to me like Mr. Biden should be arguing for the deregulation of all firearms and advocating for everyone to be carrying. He can't really believe that, no matter how many cops are employed, they will ever be able to respond to a 911 rape call and get there to prevent it (as if a woman getting raped will be able to make that call in the first place). Sadly the lemming masses are stupid enough to fall for this crap...

Maybe I'm just a little slow this morning, but I couldn't make the connection between Joe Bidens quote and the point the guy was trying to make with his question.
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”
    [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

But that would be horrible if women needed to own guns! Because they don't now right? And it would be far better for a woman to need to call the police, and hopefully be able to before, to stop from being raped than to simply defend herself and call the police after.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

biden is the dumbest man ever to serve in the Senate. He is now the dumbest man ever to be VP. That's why obooba picked him. Next to dumbo joe, bin obama's room temperature IQ looks good.
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

The whole backpedaling of "that's not what I said" isn't surprising, since 99% of politicians do that, but how does ANYONE come to the conclusion that rape, murder and burglary will rise if we don't support Obama's "amazing" jobs bill?

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackingMomma View Post
    The whole backpedaling of "that's not what I said" isn't surprising, since 99% of politicians do that, but how does ANYONE come to the conclusion that rape, murder and burglary will rise if we don't support Obama's "amazing" jobs bill?

Haven't you seen the studies that show a perfect inverse correlation between # of police + firefighters + teachers + other govt workers and crime, especially rape, murder and burglary? Its settled science. When you pass Obama's stuff rape goes down, just ignore the fact that for two years they did pass his stuff and Biden has claimed rape went up! Its not true, but he's also not a lair because it is true....
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Defensive, pointing his finger in the chest (almost, but not quite pocking), rise in tone of voice, carefully metered...

Joe Biden, you got caught with your pants down making a very stupid statement, you're a control freak bent on damage control, and you have zero qualms about pulling out all stops to get what you want. There's no defense, as it's written all over your body language and the non-verbal components in your speech.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    When the SS (Secret Service) has got your back, even when you is being stupid.....err, I mean, acting stupidly, you can pretty much do and say what you want.
    Heck, I've run into scads* of folks who do that several tmes a day and they are probably not even known by the Secret Service. Most likely they're not on any government watch list.

stay safe.

*scads = scientific term used to designate a number that has too many zeroes in it to even be written using scientific notation (x10xsome number).
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit