• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat. 10/22/11 - 9:30ish @ RCD* on Parham Rd @ I-95

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
*River City Diner on Parham Road at the I-95 interchange, starting sort of around the usual time.

Please wash you hands and faces and wear presentable clothing as we will be having guests join us, and we do not want to scare them away before the conversation starts. After that they are on their own.

If for some reason you do not see us at the usual spot in the window, check the back room - we might move there if the numbers warrant it.

stay safe.

PS - this is addressed to a certain pair of short pants: Sorry, but you got voted off the island for this week. Maybe next week.

speed41ae

I am planning on going shooting at Black Creek after breakfast again. This time directly afterwards and yes this is an invite.

sidestreet

Gonna try to make it...,

may even take you up on the shoot afterwards, depends on a number of things, but I would like to see the "OC Breakfast Bunch" folks again.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Last edited:

scouser

Probably be there myself (on-time-ish for a change), no partner in crime this weekend as he's in Greensboro with his mom visiting some of her family. Of course that now means when I spill a small drop of egg yolk on my shirt, like I did last week, I can't blame it on him. :p

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
There is going to be a lot to review and not a few things to preview: Surry, VCU, VT, MCV and 11-2-11 + ...... yes that is in code.:cool:

Question is what time do I need to get there so I can finish eating before noon?

PS - Long pants are NOT required at RCD breakfasts.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
There is going to be a lot to review and not a few things to preview: Surry, VCU, VT, MCV and 11-2-11 + ...... yes that is in code.:cool:

Question is what time do I need to get there so I can finish eating before noon?

PS - Long pants are NOT required at RCD breakfasts.

Add Roanoke to it Grape. You can fill them on in what I'm doing which may work out and may also work for every problem court.

Sorry, but I won't be there. Believe it or not, I had to go on some medication today. It won't cure what can't be cured, but it helps with the symptoms without taking pain pills by the handful.

I need to spend some time in the trees. I missed two days this week.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
You may see my shiney bald cueball in the morning. I may come by muttersickle but I may turn into an ice cube on the way. :D

Bring it on!

Peter Nap looks like an S-K-Mo when he rides his this time of year - especially in the mornings. :lol: