Thread: LA swat loses weapons

LA swat loses weapons

They don't trust their citizens and we are supposed to trust them.

http://news.yahoo.com/los-angeles-po...185902271.html

Regular Member carry for myself's Avatar
    at least they did better than the ATF with that "gun runner" project. at least the LAPD's weapons were not live and full auto. still embarassing for them. and us. and anyone who carries a weapon.
    i would rather run out of blood, breath and life. and die fighting. than run out of ammo , and die with my pants down -Tom Scantas

The Police should not be able to have Machine guns. Why should the police be better armed than the Citizens, can we say Militarized Police force ?
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCK21GB View Post
    The Police should not be able to have Machine guns. Why should the police be better armed than the Citizens, can we say Militarized Police force ?
    To be fair, they should be able to be at least on par with actual criminals. That is, after all, their job. Nothing like facing off with criminals armed with an AK-47 when all you have is a .38 service revolver.

To be accurate, however, machine guns do not a better rifleman make! One of the reasons the U.S. went with three-round bursts for the M-16 is that full auto unnecessarily wastes a lot of ammo. Sure, there's a need for machine guns, as in hosing down convoys, as defense against enemy aircraft, and aboard aircraft while attacking things like convoys and tanks.

I think well-trained policemen armed with an AR-15s should be able to handle just about anything criminals throw at them. Thanks, flash-bangs, tear gas, standard sidearms, and tasers are really all they need.
    Last edited by since9; 10-25-2011 at 01:45 AM.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.