• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Frequent Flier Miles

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
As many of you know, I fly back and forth to law school every week.

I am looking for anyone who wants to sell or trade frequent flier miles. Specifically, I need US Air Dividend Miles or Delta Skymiles.

If you have any, let me know how many you have and what you want for them.

Thanks!

John

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
As many of you know, I fly back and forth to law school every week.

I am looking for anyone who wants to sell or trade frequent flier miles. Specifically, I need US Air Dividend Miles or Delta Skymiles.

If you have any, let me know how many you have and what you want for them.

Thanks!

John

Hi John,
I've got United. I'm not sure who they are all in cahoots with now but I know a lot of them have banded together/bought each other out. I'm not sure if they'd be of use to you and don't know how many you'd need as I use them from time to time for stuff or upgrades.