Thread: Bradley Center will continue no weapons policy.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

Bradley Center will continue no weapons policy.

Just saw this.

I knew about the gun prohibition but was never really aware of the no weapons part. Just because you can't carry a gun does not mean you have to go unprepared. Oops .
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    mauston wi
    a pocket knife is just a pocket knife until it is used as a weapon

you should always carry a pocket knife just in case you have to cut a seat belt off after an acident

ummm yeah..... thats it....... seat belt
    Last edited by oliverclotheshoff; 10-21-2011 at 11:43 AM.

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life" Shed Hunting

that's ok, i went to a concert there once, the seating is terrible, i'd never go back anyway.

West Allis, WI
    So am I going to have to chop off my hands, arms, feet, legs, torso, and head before I go in?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    So am I going to have to chop off my hands, arms, feet, legs, torso, and head before I go in?
    and remember to bring oxygen with you if you get stuck in the nose bleed seats; hey i can see your house from up here, guys performing on the floor stage look just like ants!