• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man Caught on Camera Shooting Bar With AK-47- concealed carriers inside!!

Jack House

nah, they'd twist it into him putting lives at risk "shooting within feet of other patrons." Just like the media took that story on CCW in colleges. Even when a student successfully drew the gun they made it seem like they were putting everyone else at risk, as if that is worse than a killing spree.
Oh they would make a huge fuss out of the fact he was in a bar and probably drinking. Hell, they'll report it that he was drunk even if he hadn't touched a drop of alcohol in his life.

DWCook

Activist Member
late response for this article, but I personally think the guy inside with the Glock did the right thing of pulling but not firing it. He probably realized there was not a clear shot or realized it was too risky. Me personally I would have draw too if something of this occur at a bar I was at. But honestly I have yet to carry conceal in a bar. So my opinion doesn't really count.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Typical Eagle fan .... what do you expect in Philly?

That's a MAK 90 ... of variation of one .. I have one chambered in .223 ... nice gun, very accurate much better than standard upper

I don't think he was trying to shoot anyone.

Dude from city said "massive damage" hahahaha 30 round clip ...

Want massive damage ... try my 50 cal rifle ... thats massive damage ... or my 30 cal galtin gun .. even massive-er

"officer's recovered the gun" yea, he just dropped it and ran. Luckily AAA was able to get his car going when the cops were searching every Dunkin Donut shop for him .. "he might be in this cream filled one ... eat them all boys!"

rob99vmi04

I'm not sure that was an AK-47. Looking at the buttstock made me think AK-74. Every rifle I found in Iraq with a buttstock like that was an AK-74. From what I remember the 74 fires a slightly smaller round than the 47.

Nope thats a 7.62 alright, one can tell due to taper of the 7.62x39 round, and the diamter of the bullet relative to the over all case dimensions, also the curvature of a 5.45 magazine is differn't than a 7.62 mag.

Also I didn't see any clips in that video? Particularly any that were made out of bananas?

Last edited:

MainelyGlock

late response for this article, but I personally think the guy inside with the Glock did the right thing of pulling but not firing it. He probably realized there was not a clear shot or realized it was too risky. Me personally I would have draw too if something of this occur at a bar I was at. But honestly I have yet to carry conceal in a bar. So my opinion doesn't really count.

Your opinion definitely counts! And I agree with you 100%. Part of carrying a weapon is knowing when to show restraint.