Thread: La Crosse County to Post Gov Building

La Crosse County to Post Gov Building

La Crosse County is planning on Posting their Buildings against weapons.

Looks like the tax payer is going to be on the hook for paying for a lawsuit if anything happens to a county worker while at work.

JJC

Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    La Crosse County is planning on Posting their Buildings against weapons.

Looks like the tax payer is going to be on the hook for paying for a lawsuit if anything happens to a county worker while at work.

JJC
    I think that a lawsuit is warranted if ANYONE gets hurt in ANY of the County buildings not expressly prohibited.

If ANYONE, county employee or not, could have prevented the death or inury of ANYONE in a county building if CCW would have been allowed, then a lawsuit is warranted.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENSPROKET View Post
    I think that a lawsuit is warranted if ANYONE gets hurt in ANY of the County buildings not expressly prohibited.

If ANYONE, county employee or not, could have prevented the death or inury of ANYONE in a county building if CCW would have been allowed, then a lawsuit is warranted.
    You are very correct sir.

Thank You for correcting my statement.

As a taxpayer over here on the west coast. I whole hardly detest my duly elected representative (and the rest of the liberal monkeys on the board)for putting my county in this predictament. More so, I wish there was a way that the board members could be forced to pay for all those signs, and not have me pay for them out of my taxes.

JJC