• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Pamphlets (re-order time)

Bill Starks

State Researcher
It's that time again. I am soliciting donations to resupply the group with tri-fold pamphlets. I still have to get with Mike on the total cost but 2 years ago it cost us just over $300 for 10k (glossy, folded and boxed).

I'll repost as soon as I find out the total cost. We have a paypal account set up (washingtongunrights@gmail.com) if you care to give that way.

NO, it's not tax deductible, NO, we won't be setting up a 501c anytime soon.

Please, give what you can, when you can.

I'll need to re-verify these prices but the last US Postal bulk rates I used are as follows:

This is the postal rate only once we know a final pamphlet cost that will be added.
200 - $3.30
300 - $3.65
1000 - $7.83
1500 - $10.35

The last run cost comes out at 36 cents a sheet (Glossy, trifolded).

50 - $1.80
100 - $3.60
250 - $9.00
500 - $18.00
750 - $27.00
1000 -$36.00
1500 -$72.00
3000 -$108.00
5000 -$180.00

Got our quote back and the price has gone up a bit but also consider we are also getting a $500 discount.
10,000 Gun Rights Brochure
8.5 x 11 WHITE 76# VENTURE GLOSS BOOK - SKIDS Sub 76, $1,085.63
folded to 3.625 x 8.5, printed 4 colors front in CMYK ink, 4 colors back in CMYK ink
1 In-Kind Donation to opencarry.org -$500.00
SUBTOTAL 585.63
TAX 55.63
TOTAL 641.26

As of 12/7/11
Funds on hand: $355

Last edited:

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
It's that time again. I am soliciting donations to resupply the group with tri-fold pamphlets. I still have to get with Mike on the total cost but 2 years ago it cost us just over $300 for 10k (glossy, folded and boxed).

I'll repost as soon as I find out the total cost. We have a paypal account set up (washingtongunrights.com) if you care to give that way.

NO, it's not tax deductible, NO, we won't be setting up a 501c anytime soon.

Please, give what you can, when you can.

I will pony up $50.

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
I'll donate.

If one donated can they get a few? I am still printing them out and folding them. As some of you know they don't keep well in a pocket for long.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Whats the cost, I got like 500 last time I can pony up on the 28th. let me know what the cost is, I'll be looking for probably around at least 300

This is the postal rate only, once we know a final pamphlet cost that will be added.
200 - $3.30
300 - $3.65
1000 - $7.83
1500 - $10.35

Last edited:

hermannr

I'll repost as soon as I find out the total cost. We have a paypal account set up (washingtongunrights.com) if you care to give that way.

Hej M1gunr!

Question, Paypal wants the account in the form name @ domain. is this account "M1gunr@washingtongunrights.com?

Also, I have a problem, I do not know how many I would want...we are pretty isolated and do not get out a lot. I know how much I am willing to contribute, but I have no need for that many. Maybe 20?

GuidoZ

Though you don't need a PayPal account, is PayPal accepted? (email for payment if so?)

I could spare a few and would love some to keep in the car. Appreciate the info!

P.S. Is the PDF going to be available for others to print out when they so desire, as well as make it easily available through online means?

--
Peace. ~G

fire suppressor

Just logged into my paypal account for the first time in years I have $9.08 still in it I went to send it to you but it wants a Email or Mobile Phone number

amzbrady

Gunner, I'll just do like last time, I'll send ya $30 and you send me 300 and keep the rest for the open carry functions. I'll PM ya with my new address and send a few bucks extra for shipping according to your chart.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Though you don't need a PayPal account, is PayPal accepted? (email for payment if so?)

I could spare a few and would love some to keep in the car. Appreciate the info!

P.S. Is the PDF going to be available for others to print out when they so desire, as well as make it easily available through online means?

--
Peace. ~G

The PDF is available @: www.washingtongunrights.com/wgr.pdf