• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Charlotte Area OC Meet, Greet, and Event Discussion, 1st of ea. month

eman223

whats up guys, long time lurker here figured if you guys didnt mind i would show up for the meeting and throw a few rounds downrange with you

eric

G22shooter

Campaign Veteran
I've been sick with a fever all week so I should probably stay away and not get everyone else sick, too. Please be sure to schedule another one!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Large Caliber Kick

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
I've been sick with a fever all week so I should probably stay away and not get everyone else sick, too. Please be sure to schedule another one!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that. Hope you have a speedy recovery, a merry christmas, and a happy new year. Hopefully we'll see you on Jan 7th 2012 at the next meet and don't forget to ask Santa for lots of ammo.

Large Caliber Kick

Well gentlemen, I enjoyed the meet yesterday and was glad that once again we had some new faces. I thought the experience we had at Eagle Guns & Range was great and I know I'll be patronizing them again in the near future.

Kain Victus, hope you can come down from MD and join us again and I appreciate the pointers yopu gave me.

We need to decide where we will hold the next meet on Jan 7th. If you think you'll be attending please post suggestions. I was thinking somewhere in south Charlotte near the border so that members from South Carolina could join us if they wish.

bettersafethansry

my laptop broke lol. havent been on in a while. woulda loved to come to the other meets. are we going to set a date to go shoot alittle? got an extra clip, lots of ammo, and bought some hollows protection rounds. shot 180 rds in 2 days thru the 45 lol. happy new year! makin some noise. my oc experiences have been great since the 5 guys meet. im totally comfortable with my 45 on my hip :p:banana:

ArmySoldier22

Hey OCDOers, I'm back in Concord again. I'm guessing I missed this past meet, but I look forward to seeing everybody at the next one

David

Large Caliber Kick

I'm glad to see that some of you are still here and welcome back to NC ArmySoldier22. I'm currently in the hospital getting my pacemaker changed and will probably be out in time for the jan 7 meet. we still need to set a time/place. I think the new Mooresville IHOP is open now so my vote is for there.

ArmySoldier22

I'm glad to see that some of you are still here and welcome back to NC ArmySoldier22. I'm currently in the hospital getting my pacemaker changed and will probably be out in time for the jan 7 meet. we still need to set a time/place. I think the new Mooresville IHOP is open now so my vote is for there.

Thanks man, and the IHOP in mooresville sounds good to me.

Large Caliber Kick

Thanks man, and the IHOP in mooresville sounds good to me.

woops, just found out from a friend that will be working there, they won't open till the ninth. Any other suggestions? different IHOP?

Next meet established, see post #1 for details, anyone unable to make it let me know and we might be able to adjust the time a bit.

Last edited:

ArmySoldier22

woops, just found out from a friend that will be working there, they won't open till the ninth. Any other suggestions? different IHOP?

Well the one in Huntersville isn't much of a difference in distance really. Well not from me lol. BTW, hope things go good in the hospital. Good luck

Large Caliber Kick

Sorry to hear about your health issues, man! I hope you get back to carrying soon.

Thanks, I'm out of the hospital now so I can join yall at the meet in at the huntersville IHOP. The Mooresville IHOP opens on monday. I'm going there tuesday to break the oc ice for that location. If anyone wants to join me I'll be going at 6:00 pm tuesday the tenth.

carsontech

Activist Member
Dang, if I was on the day shift, I could make this one. I'm on a 12 hour night shift, which runs into Saturday morning on the weeks that I don't work weekends. So, I will be sleeping as you guys are meeting up. I hope my wife and I can make it next time.

Thanks, I'm out of the hospital now so I can join yall at the meet in at the huntersville IHOP. The Mooresville IHOP opens on monday. I'm going there tuesday to break the oc ice for that location. If anyone wants to join me I'll be going at 6:00 pm tuesday the tenth.

I would join you Tuesday, but work is in the way, as usual. I have to fund my 2 guns every month plan that I've been doing, somehow.

Last edited: