• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Charlotte Area OC Meet, Greet, and Event Discussion, 1st of ea. month

drew9

I can make it. Think I'll rock out the shirt and tie, seeing as we're all but making a public statement of our support.

I don't own a tie, but I own a hi-point. Any questions? :D The location suits me fine, wifey and I will be there :)

NC-Heel

Here is a flyer to print out and give to the employees at Starbucks. http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq38/varmiter/starbucks.jpg The anti-2A's have a flyer they want everyone to give to the Barista and walk out.

starbucks.jpg

Last edited:

Large Caliber Kick

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States

ArmySoldier22

Good to meet up with everyone today!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Definitely a nice little meet for being last minute. Glad I could be there. For those who wanted information about the concealed carry class, here's the website http://concealcarryhandgunclass.com/home. Just let me know for sure if you're coming with on the 24th so I can give him a call and we can get the discount.

Last edited:

drew9

Definitely a nice little meet for being last minute. Glad I could be there. For those who wanted information about the concealed carry class, here's the website http://concealcarryhandgunclass.com/home. Just let me know for sure if you're coming with on the 24th so I can give him a call and we can get the discount.[/QUOTE

I think I looked at that website awhile back actually. I WILL be there. How much of a notice do you need? My wife might be able to go as well, depending on our finances.

ArmySoldier22

Definitely a nice little meet for being last minute. Glad I could be there. For those who wanted information about the concealed carry class, here's the website http://concealcarryhandgunclass.com/home. Just let me know for sure if you're coming with on the 24th so I can give him a call and we can get the discount.[/QUOTE

I think I looked at that website awhile back actually. I WILL be there. How much of a notice do you need? My wife might be able to go as well, depending on our finances.

His classes fill up very fast. I had to schedule over a week ago just to get the 24th. So the sooner the better.

Large Caliber Kick

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
Awesome.

LCK, let me know what you decide and I'll give the guy a call

I just came to the realization that I very well may still have this pic line for IV medication in my arm when this class happens. While I wouldn't hesitate to use my firearm in a SD situation with that line still in, I shouldn't be putting 50 rounds downrange untill it's out. Sorry.

G22shooter

Campaign Veteran
I just came to the realization that I very well may still have this pic line for IV medication in my arm when this class happens. While I wouldn't hesitate to use my firearm in a SD situation with that line still in, I shouldn't be putting 50 rounds downrange untill it's out. Sorry.

Get well soon so you can get the pic line removed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

drew9

I forgot to get back to you. I did get you scheduled in on the 24th. The class starts at 8am

No worries. I called them a few days ago to find out about how to pay for it, and they verified me :) I'm really looking forward to it. I paid down on a nice Taurus pt111 pro. If We like it I will probably get one to cc with. We went to the charlotte gun show today, and I found brass for 3 cents apiece in bags of 500, so I bought one 9mm and one .40 cal bag. Going to do a ton of shooting soon, lol.

Jimmy519

Charlotte Area OC Meet / Greet for March 3 2012

I just joined the group and I was wondering if the date / time / place was firmed up yet for the March 3rd get together ? I'd like to attend if at all possible. Thanks !!

drew9

I just joined the group and I was wondering if the date / time / place was firmed up yet for the March 3rd get together ? I'd like to attend if at all possible. Thanks !!

Welcome. The place and time have not been firmed up yet. Hopefully that will get figured out soon :D we do have some random get togethers, a bunch of us did Starbucks on Valentines day.

ArmySoldier22

Welcome. The place and time have not been firmed up yet. Hopefully that will get figured out soon :D we do have some random get togethers, a bunch of us did Starbucks on Valentines day.

Looks like weekends aren't going to be open for me anymore, anytime during the month. So I'm gonna have to start missing out on a lot of meets. But I'll try to make all the random ones that pop up every now and then.