Thread: Milwaukee area Bar owners consider conceal carry options

Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA

Milwaukee area Bar owners consider conceal carry options

What Complete Morons ! Liberal sheeple Bar owners SUCK !

This will come back to bite them in the pocket book, a few bars will advertise CCW friendly and make alot of money.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 10-23-2011 at 01:44 PM. AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

West Allis, WI
    Yes, so many states have issues with people drinking and carrying...
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Salt Lake City, Utah, USA

Exclamation No guns = no money

This is an ideal time to print out NO GUNS = NO MONEY cards and make sure bar owners understand that their paranoia will cost them revenue. UT Law allows bar and club owners to post no firearms signs, but I have yet to come across a business that has actually done it - at least for very long.

Make it clear to Wisconsin Bar Owners that a NO WEAPONS ALLOWED sign is the same as NO DEER HUNTERS ALLOWED and all this nonsense will straighten itself out in short order.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Campaign Veteran
    West Bend, WI
    I love the comment on the bottom of the that article where the guy asks the question of "If you don't trust them to carry a weapon then how can you trust them to NOT drive home drunk after legally serving them liquor".

Most of the people quoted in that article are going to miss out on a lot of business by this. Anyone want to get into the bar business with me?

Next thing you know bars wont allow any uniformed police officers into bars anymore, since they can't seem to get out of there cars lately without shooting themselves.........
    Last edited by TaurusToter; 10-23-2011 at 09:13 PM.
    You can speak softy and carry a big stick, but I'll stick to my guns.

Member - Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    Member of West Bend Barton Sportsman's Club -

in front of my computer, WI
    Quote Originally Posted by jpm84092
    Make it clear to Wisconsin Bar Owners that a NO WEAPONS ALLOWED sign is the same as NO DEER HUNTERS ALLOWED and all this nonsense will straighten itself out in short order.
    That will work in most of the rest of the state, but not Killwaukee or Madistan.
    Not enough hunters around here to make an effective lobby.

Or maybe, as with the jewelry store, there will be enough people who object to their rights being restricted that the economic impact will be fairly evident & quick. I'm more interested in restaurants that might post, places I'd like to go spend my money but won't be allowed to.

Then again, once bars start getting robbed after advertising they're a victim disarmament zone, and once they have to pay out after a few lawsuits for not protecting people, maybe they'll change their minds.

Of course, long gun carriers are already allowed in bars. (The law even says they can't be materially impaired while in possession, but plenty of them get drunk anyway.)
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.