Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So....Who's gonna OC in their vehicle @ 12:01 Nov 1?

So....Who's gonna OC in their vehicle @ 12:01 Nov 1?

I will be
    Any one of you lily livered, flea bitten, bow legged varmints care to slap leather with me?

A.S.N.F.
    A Son NEVER Forgets

I will be in bed..zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........
    When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Since Nov. 1 2010.

Not me. I have no desire to push my luck and I don't wish to be someone who has to go through the legal battle to try and set precedent.

Way to many school zones for me.

I will donate what I can to the legal fund if someone gets charged.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

McX
    not for me either, too many zones of school. i will wait for my magic piece of paper.

Same with those before me, I will wait for the piece of paper saying that I am "trained". I'll save the rant.
    Carry: XD .40 4"

Who has two thumb and will be? This guy! *points thumbs at himself*
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Not me, I'd never be able to drive across town. Id have to stop every 5 to 10 blocks to unload and incase.

School Zones and OC.

That's something that should have been addressed back when.

JJC

Yep....

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (18911970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

the word 'knowingly' is still in GFSZ statute i assume? Im planning on car-carry from that day forward.

at 12:01 am Nov 1st I will be sleeping...but later that day who knows...
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

I will whenerver i am there

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
    Already doing it, being a small business owner who leaves his place of business well after 10:00 P.M., with the days receipts. walking from the building to his vehicle, then driving home, I came to the conclusion that my ability/need to defend myself far outweighs the states current prohibition on the practice.

Since my vehicle is for "Business Use" I could even use that angle if a problem was to arise. It would be a stretch with Hamden, but worth a shot IMO.

I have been stopped by law enforcement twice now while carrying in my vehicle, once was to harass me about the flowmaster exhaust, the other was to inform me I had a brake-light out. No problems with either stop. BFD, A illegal transport charge, pfffttt.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutczak View Post
    BFD, A illegal transport charge, pfffttt.
    In your vehicle it would be a CCW without a permit charge.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwguy11 View Post
    In your vehicle it would be a CCW without a permit charge.
    Not likely. It would be more so covered under 167.31.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar

Meh........<---It's a word, google that shiznit.

No school zones for me on the way to work or back. Nice living in the boonies. Probably should try to find my license plate registration stickers though first to help avoid any unwanted enforcer contacts.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Not likely. It would be more so covered under 167.31.
    Depends on the LEO and DA you get. They can use current case law to say it was concealed unless you have it sitting on the dash.

http://opencarry.org/wi.html

State v. Walls, 526 N.W.2d 765 (Wis. App. 1994) A handgun on the seat of a car that was indiscernible from ordinary observation by a person outside, and within the immediate vicinity, of the vehicle was hidden from view for purposes of determining whether the gun was a concealed weapon.

Like I said, that's why I won't open carry in the car until I get my CCW permit. I have no desire to be the "case law" guinea pig.

Me! I open carried in my car today, and I will everyday that i'm required to
    When seconds count between life and death the police are only minutes away - Philip Van Cleave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RgLEGibyXs The Right of the People to bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GNu7...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Magnet View Post
    No school zones for me on the way to work or back. Nice living in the boonies. Probably should try to find my license plate registration stickers though first to help avoid any unwanted enforcer contacts.
    YES! small infractions are the number one reason large incidents or finds occur, always be current and obey every traffic law, or they'll have a reason. I was pulled over once, and they thought i had been drinking, so i played into it hardcore to see what would happen, in the end, they had an officer drive my car the block to my house, because although i wasn't drunk, me playing into it had him convinced i was on drugs, this was back before i would've thought of some kinda lawsuit, I got a huge kick out of it, they were so confused.
    When seconds count between life and death the police are only minutes away - Philip Van Cleave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RgLEGibyXs The Right of the People to bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Po-lock View Post
    I will be
    I volunteer to document the whole thing if you want. I'll document with 2 special investigators, we'll tape and audio everything and standby as witnesses. lets do this, lets set the bar!

Why Wait 12 Hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Po-lock View Post
    I will be
    Anytime after midnight should be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinPI View Post
    YES! small infractions are the number one reason large incidents or finds occur, always be current and obey every traffic law, or they'll have a reason. I was pulled over once, and they thought i had been drinking, so i played into it hardcore to see what would happen, in the end, they had an officer drive my car the block to my house, because although i wasn't drunk, me playing into it had him convinced i was on drugs, this was back before i would've thought of some kinda lawsuit, I got a huge kick out of it, they were so confused.
    No alcohol, they could not charge with Operating While Intoxicated which has a prohibited BAC% attached to it.

So, they did not arrest you for Driving while Under the Influence? They didn't do a uranalysis or blood draw? If the officer was convinced(RAS) that you were on drugs, he had PC to arrest you. Driving while under the infuence of drugs is illegal.

If you were playing into it, I doubt you would have any chance of winning a lawsuit. I understand your motive to see what they would. Unless you could prove that is was a random stop or that you were profiled, you have no basis for a law suit.

I have crossed the center line with a cop behind me before to see what they would do. Checked for signs of intoxication, and ran DL to check for suspensions, revocations and for warrants. Standard Procedure. I was given a verbal warning, which could have been a ticket, for Unsafe Lane Deviation.

How's all the car OC'ing going fellas?

Quote Originally Posted by Trip20 View Post
    How's all the car OC'ing going fellas?
    It was nice to OC in the car today without doing the dance, It was even nicer driving to the post office to drop of my application

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast