• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Martinsburg Walmart

irish_ironsight

Formerly of Ireland, now Martinsburg, WV, West Vir
Well I was dragged to Walmart today to pick up some stuff for the daughters birthday, to my pleasant surprise I saw a guy open carring a semi auto, there were no signs of panic, no screaming kids or wailing sirens in the distance.
Kudos to the man in question......... the only time I have tried open carry here in Martinsburg caused so much hassle as to be just not worth it..

Keep up the good work.

millerized

Could have been me as well. WM is NOT my cup of Jameson, but on occasion I'm forced to go there.

I prefer Target, Martins and Inwood Food Lion....have never even gotten a second look. I have gotten 'questioned' by a 'cop' in Martins one time, but he just wondered if it was OC day...saying he'd seen 2 people 'today' open carrying. My comment was "Wow....only 2?!"

Either a Glock 23 or a SA XDm9.