Thread: My Concealed Weapons Class 2011!

Cool My Concealed Weapons Class 2011!

I took my concealed weapons class today and passed with flying colors. The class was much easier than I expected it to be. The instructor made it fun. He was a great guy and teacher. He was out of Lexington and his name was Jason Rhodes. He's a Sargent in the Army. The test was easier that I thought. I made every shot count on the target. Now its the waiting game. Waiting to get my papers in the mail to take to the Sheriffs office. A great day in all.

I'll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands! ~ Charlton Heston (1923 -- 2008)

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand be faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had a gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass. ~ The Gunfighter’s Prayer

Congrats!!!! I hope you still plan on open carrying the vast majority of the time.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Thumbs up

I plan to open carry as much as possible.
    I'll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands! ~ Charlton Heston (1923 -- 2008)

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand be faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had a gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass. ~ The Gunfighter’s Prayer

Quote Originally Posted by mem1977 View Post
    I plan to open carry as much as possible.
    Do you mean you plan to OC as often as possible or that you plan to OC as many firearms as possible?

Either way, I support your intentions.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Congratulations on your completion of the concealed carry class.

Carry safe and carry everywhere you legally can! It will give you a greater sense of security and overall well-being!
    Proud Veteran ~ U.S. Army / Army Reserve

Mississippi State Guard ~ Honorably Retired

Cool

I'll open carry only one firearm, baton, and bear mace. LOL

Sorry for the late reply on this thread but congrats all the same.
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

Cool

I finally picked up my concealed permit today. Life is great! HAPPY DANCE!

It is great to have your CDWL. It gives you advantages even when you open carry. If your in Ohio, you can open carry in your car. Congratulations!
    Speed is fine
    Accuracy is final

Congratulations man!!! I am looking forward to do the same.