• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My Concealed Weapons Class 2011!

mem1977

I took my concealed weapons class today and passed with flying colors. The class was much easier than I expected it to be. The instructor made it fun. He was a great guy and teacher. He was out of Lexington and his name was Jason Rhodes. He's a Sargent in the Army. The test was easier that I thought. I made every shot count on the target. Now its the waiting game. Waiting to get my papers in the mail to take to the Sheriffs office. A great day in all.

:banana::monkey

MilProGuy

Congratulations on your completion of the concealed carry class.

Carry safe and carry everywhere you legally can! It will give you a greater sense of security and overall well-being! :dude:

hotrod

It is great to have your CDWL. It gives you advantages even when you open carry. If your in Ohio, you can open carry in your car. Congratulations!