Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin Department of Justice - CCW Applications Web Page

Wisconsin Department of Justice - CCW Applications Web Page

http://www.doj.state.wi.us/dles/cib/...ealedCarry.asp

31/10/11 23:59 hrs = ctrl R ctrl R ctrl R ctrl R ctrl R ctrl R
    Poor Obama. All this time, he thought he had been placed in charge of the GovernMINT.

Boys and girls call 911
    Men and Women call 1911

McX
    thanks guy, went to the site, and started hashing through some of the paperwork they have up to be ready, and prompt on Nov. 1, to boldly carry where no carrier has carried before.

honk if you like pigeons.
    Last edited by McX; 10-24-2011 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    thanks guy, went to the site, and started hashing through some of the paperwork they have up to be ready, and prompt on Nov. 1, to boldly carry where no carrier has carried before.

honk if you like pidgeons.
    I'm stuck on this issue and site like herpes!

wait... that sounds bad...
    Poor Obama. All this time, he thought he had been placed in charge of the GovernMINT.

Boys and girls call 911
    Men and Women call 1911

Quote Originally Posted by XD40-OD View Post
    http://www.doj.state.wi.us/dles/cib/...ealedCarry.asp

31/10/11 23:59 hrs = ctrl R ctrl R ctrl R ctrl R ctrl R ctrl R
    You can also use F5.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

McX
    I'm stuck on this issue and site like herpes!

wait... that sounds bad...
    got on there, printed out my paper affidavid of blah-de-blah, inching forward. maybe instead of herpes you meant chirpies, honk the horn, scare the bird.

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    You can also use F5.
    hey smart wagon, notice how freely I throw around herpes....

just sayin

Boys and girls call 911
    Men and Women call 1911

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    You can also use F5.
    or you can run the Page Monitor plugin for Chrome.
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...enbfclihhmmfcd

McX
    i prefer to call Protias a HONKey. you havent experienced him, until you have experienced his train horn in his car at close range, in sense-surround.

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    i watched a classic car parade on video in vegas where a truck had a train horn on it and was parked by the train track the parade crossed evey now and then he would hit the horn and those cars would scatter off the tracks it was rather hilarious
    SCOTT

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

http://g2-elite.com/phpbb/index.php Shed Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    i prefer to call Protias a HONKey. you havent experienced him, until you have experienced his train horn in his car at close range, in sense-surround.

I thought I might have had a chance to get that horn from him when he killed his last car. Guess I was wrong...

I don't know why they just don't make the app available on the 31st after close of business for the admin offices. Not like you can submit when they are closed anyways. No different in 10/31 10pm and 11/1 12:01am from their office being open.

Hell, they made the training cert example and the out of state affidavit available.

Quote Originally Posted by xenophon View Post
    I don't know why they just don't make the app available on the 31st after close of business for the admin offices. Not like you can submit when they are closed anyways. No different in 10/31 10pm and 11/1 12:01am from their office being open.

Hell, they made the training cert example and the out of state affidavit available.

I don't know why they just don't make the app available right now. Folks could start mailing in their completed apps today....DOJ could then start mailing the permits out on Nov 1...
    Last edited by mrjam2jab; 10-25-2011 at 01:52 PM.
    States don’t have rights. People do.

Quote Originally Posted by mrjam2jab View Post
    I don't know why they just don't make the app available right now. Folks could start mailing in their completed apps today....DOJ could then start mailing the permits out on Nov 1...
    That too. I'm giving them a little slack because the rules were just recently approved, so they had to put final touches on the app. But really, at as soon as it's ready, they could put it up. Not like they would have to PROCESS any apps prior to Nov 1st, if received before then.

Ah well.

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    they could also start cashing checks earlier so they can blow it all right away
    SCOTT

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

http://g2-elite.com/phpbb/index.php Shed Hunting

Using my dd-214,

Is that all the paperwork????? boar out.

Quote Originally Posted by wild boar View Post
    Is that all the paperwork????? boar out.
    I could be wrong but I think a copy of a WI picture ID (drivers license or WI picture ID) also needs to be sent along with any proof of training... and oh yea, do'nt forget the $50.00 fee...

I think that about covers it....

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (1891–1970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

Quote Originally Posted by xenophon View Post

I gotta a feeling the DOJ's web server is going to crash on Nov 1st.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

I guess two can play this game. I will wait until April 15th to file income taxes if I owe this year and the check will be dated April 15th, 2012. And, I will send a little note saying "To the DOJ, I would have sent this earlier, but the law said......" I never used to think twice about getting my taxes done early whether I owed or not. Now I will.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman1 View Post
    I could be wrong but I think a copy of a WI picture ID (drivers license or WI picture ID) also needs to be sent along with any proof of training... and oh yea, do'nt forget the $50.00 fee...

I think that about covers it....

Outdoorsman1
    Nope. Have to provide your DL or state ID # on the application.

Cool THANK YOU MUCH MEN! boar out.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hey smart wagon, notice how freely I throw around herpes....

just sayin
    As to this herpes thing, I will be in WI in a couple of weeks if you want to set up an appointment you can PM me.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Received my updated Cert info from the Yellow Cat today. That was impossibly fast. Thank you Sir.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    Received my updated Cert info from the Yellow Cat today. That was impossibly fast. Thank you Sir.
    You are entirely welcome Sir. I hope you agree that the supplemental Cert is adequate to meet the (inserts swear word) requirements of the WI DOJ who are legislating through administrative authority in defiance of the will of the WI Legislature.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Oh, I agree.

Too bad What I think has no baring on my elected employees.

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    Oh, I agree.

Too bad What WE think has no baring on OUR elected employees.

There, I fixed it for ya... and by the way.....+1000

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (1891–1970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast