• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Battle Creek OCers

Yance

Since I am the only one in Battle Creek that I've seen OCing I was thinking those of us in or around the Battle Creek area could organize some frequent get togethers, bowling, dinners, or whatever else will suit the need. It would give those of us in Battle Creek an opportunity to get together, talk about any hot topics, have good conversation, or even sit at starbucks and spend some time around like minded people in the area without having to drive a fair distance to a large event. If you have any ideas feel free to post them, it would be nice if we could have something at a set time, say every other week. Give me your input.

mastiff69

The wife & I have been OCing since 2007/2008 in Battle Creek,
any time you want to go for a walk about give us a yell.
I am all in for OCing in Battle Creek or anywhere else !
Wal-mart, lowes, menards, sears,k-mart, sams club, teki, many Stores etc. City & county Commission meetings, police shops, Parks,etc..........

Bronson

Yeah, I think it was late '08/early '09 when I started OCing around B.C. I would join in but I have an odd work schedule and other responsibilities that take up a good portion of my days off from work. If something gets thrown together at a time I can make I'll show up.

Bronson

Last edited:

Yance

Lol mastiff, I like where the list ended up.

I usually work until 2pm on weekends at my second job but I'm free anytime after that. Saturdays would work best for me personally but I can work with whatever will work for the majority. Bronson, whichever day is generally best for you we could work any meetings around your schedule on any particular day.