Thread: To Maine residents who support open carry.

To Maine residents who support open carry.

Do you support opencarry and do you support what the few are trying to do for the many? YES/NO ???
    please reply.

Thank You, John

Yes!!!!!

Xd-over

deleted
    Last edited by jonjon_jon; 10-25-2011 at 10:39 AM.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    VCDL started with a handful of solid people and today is the poster boy for such grassroots organizations.

Members take various rolls - some are daily activists, some quiet and unassuming but they OC when and where they can, others jump in with funds when needed. Bottom line is that they contribute in there own way within their ability to do so - diversity of abilities makes for a great organization.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 10-25-2011 at 09:26 PM. Reason: wording changed
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

I am in Maine now for the winter, but cannot join your organization.
    I believe a Law that violates the Constitution is not a Law....Marbury V. Madison.
    Also under the Maine Constitution....Your right to bear arms shall never be questioned.
    I do not get ANY licenses or permits because that puts you in a commercial venue.
    You go into a State court and you are in an international CONTRACT court.
    I fight my battles with the State Corporation with commercial process.
    Also by becoming a 501c4 you consent to be regulated by the State Corporation,
    when they have no authority over you without consent.
    Life is tough, its tougher when your stupid.

http://www.itsnotthelaw.com

Feds: U.C.C. 1-308, State: U.C.C. 1-207, Both: U.C.C. 1-103.6

I'm here till the end!

Quote Originally Posted by jonjon_jon View Post
    Do you support opencarry and do you support what the few are trying to do for the many? YES/NO ???
    please reply.

Thank You, John
    1. Come on opencarry.org

2. Start thread asking if people here support open carry...

3. lolwut?

I think if anyone is at a loss it is me. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to head on over to the I love cooking.com website forums and ask if they like to cook.... O_o
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”
    [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

Quote Originally Posted by Schlitz View Post
    1. Come on opencarry.org

2. Start thread asking if people here support open carry...

3. lolwut?

I think if anyone is at a loss it is me. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to head on over to the I love cooking.com website forums and ask if they like to cook.... O_o
    The point of this post was to see if the views we recieve are from Maine residents that's why I asked people like yourself not to reply.
    Last edited by jonjon_jon; 10-25-2011 at 02:24 PM.

Regular Member carry for myself's Avatar
    jon. just an observation. everyone here on the Maine form cares about open carry. if we didnt . we would not be here.

however there are not many of us. and those who are very active do the best we can.

but taking the approach of jumping down the throats of Maine OCers in regard to membership, activity , donations and quizzing on how much they care.......doesnt really send a friendly message.

now i know you want to try to help get MOCA off the ground. but speed is not always the best answer. speed causes people to pledge time and money, that they may not have. it tends to force peoples hands, minds and opinons rather than slowly move them.

i see that you care. but i do honestly believe your pushing people a bit too hard.
    i would rather run out of blood, breath and life. and die fighting. than run out of ammo , and die with my pants down -Tom Scantas

Quote Originally Posted by carry for myself View Post
    jon. just an observation. everyone here on the Maine form cares about open carry. if we didnt . we would not be here.

however there are not many of us. and those who are very active do the best we can.

but taking the approach of jumping down the throats of Maine OCers in regard to membership, activity , donations and quizzing on how much they care.......doesnt really send a friendly message.

now i know you want to try to help get MOCA off the ground. but speed is not always the best answer. speed causes people to pledge time and money, that they may not have. it tends to force peoples hands, minds and opinons rather than slowly move them.

i see that you care. but i do honestly believe your pushing people a bit too hard.
    Okay message heard.

Regular Member carry for myself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonjon_jon View Post
    Okay message heard.
    now thats not saying stop trying. haha your doing a great job. just remember. the longer something takes to do, the better planned, more stable and reliable it is in the end
    i would rather run out of blood, breath and life. and die fighting. than run out of ammo , and die with my pants down -Tom Scantas