Thread: What goes around comes around - Bloomber's finest charged with gunrunning

North Chesterfield VA

What goes around comes around - Bloomber's finest charged with gunrunning
    8 Officers Charged With Gun Trafficking in U.S. Corruption Case

By WILLIAM K. RASHBAUMEight current and former New York Police Department officers were arrested early Tuesday on federal charges including gun trafficking and conspiracy to smuggle cigarettes, according to people briefed on the case.
    The charges allege that the officers — five are still on the force and three are retired — were involved in illegally transporting more than a dozen handguns as well as M-16 assault rifles and shotguns and a variety of stolen property, the people briefed on the case said. The officers, along with a former New Jersey correction officer and three civilians, were arrested at their homes before sunrise by agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and investigators from the Police Department’s Internal Affairs Bureau, the people said.
    I wonder if Bloomber is having a stroke yet.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Let the irony begin.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"

Herr Heckler Koch
    Oh my! I hope legal and logical connections are found with F&F and with the out of state straw purchases.

Boone County, KY
    Interesting development, wonder if more info will be released down the road or will this be swept under the rug.

Quarryville, PA
    I thought all the illegal guns in New York came from gun shop/shows in Virginia........who said that????? Oh, I remember- Bloomberg.
    Last edited by thebigsd; 10-25-2011 at 11:02 AM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Newport News, Virginia, USA
    Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Okanogan Highland
    And this come right after the revolation that NYPD was planting narcotics on innocent people so they could fill their "quota" of drug busts...I think NYPD is black and blue in the eye, not just blue

Suwannee County, FL
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundar View Post
    Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
    Dammit, beat me to it.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    Well, if he's convicted, Bloomber will have to change his moniker to Boomberg to fit with prison protocol.
    Last edited by since9; 11-02-2011 at 05:59 PM. Reason: spelling
    The 1st protects the 2nd, and the 2nd protects the 1st. GET THIS OR LOSE IT ALLl: 27-2=0. Our 2A is THE bellwether, and ain't none finer: Islamic Reality. Our Founding Fathers on Church and State. PC=ZERO.

Oklahoma, USA
    somebody please pass the popcorn
    cheers - okboomer
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!