• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Rifle OC event - What came of it?

gravedigger

I heard that you folks in California were going to hold a rifle OC event at some mall. Did it take place? What was the result? I can't seem to find anything about it, other than threads about planning it.

DangerClose

Long Gun Open Carry at Pacific Beach? If not, here's a fun video of that one anyway. "Oh no, look at how everyone around us is terrified!"
Btw, Mark Dice has some great videos of going to OWS protests and trying to reason with "the zombies."

[video=youtube;AhDOOTvXqt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhDOOTvXqt0&[/video]

golddigger14s

Activist Member
I used to live in PB, this was before I owned guns. I miss cruising the boardwalk. Of coarse in the video they (police) used the classic "anti" phrases like: "where the children are", and "assault weapons". I am so glad I don't live in CA any more, and feel bad for those who do. It will make it even harder to visit my relatives now. They all live in non-OC places: CA, TX, and Canada.