• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO/WAGUN Fun shoot Nov 5th Capitol Forest "Pit"

golddigger14s

Activist Member
After Halloween I bet pumpkins will be on sale. See where I'm going with this? Could make for a tasty orange mess at the "Pit" 10am. Who's game? Oh and check out Honady's web site, they have zombie ammo (serious). It's pretty much self defense/hunting ammo with a green tip instead of red. I'm definitely going to get some for the novelty aspect.
http://www.hornady.com/in-the-news/late ... ammunition

Don't forget your (grimace) Discover Pass!

Last edited:

SigGuy23

Activist Member
Where is this Capitol forest pit? I just googled it and got like 5 different cities. I would like to do it if it's close enough to me.

SigGuy23

Activist Member
Dang that is like 2 1/2 hrs away. I just don't have the money for ammo, pumpkins, and gas to do it. Oh well. Maybe next time.

SigGuy23

Activist Member
If you can make it to Bellevue you can jump in with me.

I have room for three more

Yeah I could make it that far. I will have to see if I can get off work. I will let you know ASAP. PM me the info on where to meet and stuff. Look forwad to talking to you.

Just Us

Kitsap County doesn't have to live on this side of the water, just shoot through Belfair and Shelton. You turn off before I-5.
I might show depending on work and if my kids are up for it. Might need to pickup another rifle for the kids. We'll have to see when it gets closer.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Kitsap County doesn't have to live on this side of the water, just shoot through Belfair and Shelton. You turn off before I-5.
I might show depending on work and if my kids are up for it. Might need to pickup another rifle for the kids. We'll have to see when it gets closer.

If you want your kids can borrow my son's .22, he has moved up a couple of calibers.

Justman1020

I caved....and bought another handgun

:/
Ruger sr9 full size.
carried it for the first time yesterday, took it into olive garden without a word said, except as i was leaving, the hostess said "nice gun"

bringing it with me saturday

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Weather channel at this time says "30% few showers". If actually raining my determination will diminish (my hi-point carbine rusts like crazy, but I still love it). I will still be at Cabelas flag pole at 9am for people that don't know how to get to the pit and need ammo. Also free coffee till 11am!

golddigger14s

Activist Member
My kids went around the neighborhood today and collected pumpkins, so I've got about a dozen. Also Cabelas has Herters 9mm for $8.99, and 7.62X39 for $4.49.

Last edited: