• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

All Gun Owners Need To Watch This Video

Law abider

This is scary stuff and you need to see it. WE all know about the Un's agenda 21 etc... I don't know if anyone has posted this. Please watch it and pass this around. A buddy of mine sent this.
I ask you to send this out to every gun owner on your list.

Please watch this YouTube to see our possible future. And then send out to every gun owner you know !

God Bless America !!!

In case you're NOT ticked off about something, just watch this.!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDMeDmV0ufU

Last edited:

MilProGuy

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

Jefferson's Commonplace Book, 1774-1776 - quoting from "On Crimes and Punishment"

Thank you for posting the link to this most disturbing video.

As fellow gun owners, we must be ever vigilant and follow this trend closely and stand ready to inundate our Representatives and Senators with letters and calls stating our absolute rejection of this insidious movement.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
the Day that UN small arms treaty get's signed..is the day the 2nd American RESET will begin... I pity those that will be made to enforce this....ah, the blood shed..

wild boar

Let us not bow to...

...the temptation of anger, and bold defiance, instead we must ask of our Representatives, what should we do? What should we do, the legal owners of weapons. In times of no money for national defense we, the legal owners of weapons, serve as an impenetrable force of opposition at every turn to those who would dare. We must write, and demand that the UN, the sanctioning body of this country's rape, be dissolved. The tax payers of the united states pays for 25% of the cost of this dysfunctional body. These actions must be stooped at once, and Clinton told no more. So write, demand action, don't be patronized by empty words. If necessary we will march as a show of force. Only to escalate to the rising demand of the UN. boar out.

Old Grump

the Day that UN small arms treaty get's signed..is the day the 2nd American RESET will begin... I pity those that will be made to enforce this....ah, the blood shed..

Relax, same old drivel they have always spouted. I don't care who signs the treaty it wouldn't interfere with the 2nd because no treaty can over supersede the constitution and the treaty wouldn't be valid till the Senate ratifies it. Chances of that happening pretty dang slim. Every Senator who voted Aye would be gone at the end of his term if he wasn't recalled first. Unless every moderate and conservative Supreme Court dies tomorrow and is replaced by Dodds. Feinsteins and Schumers they wouldn't let it pass a court challenge. Not everybody in government is a Barrett or a Bloomberg.

DangerClose

I don't care who signs the treaty it wouldn't interfere with the 2nd because no treaty can over supersede the constitution and the treaty wouldn't be valid till the Senate ratifies it. Chances of that happening pretty dang slim. Every Senator who voted Aye would be gone at the end of his term if he wasn't recalled first.

Such things are always something to be aware of, but you are correct about the aftermath. The Assault Weapons Ban is a big reason why Democrats lost their 40-year hold on Congress in 1994. And the U.S. is more pro-gun since then.