• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mark Fiorino-NOT GUILTY

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After all the public backlash I can't believe they actually took him to trial. Hope he has enough funds left to file a suit against Philly.

For those unfamiliar with the story, here is some background.

Link to story.

PistolPackingMomma

Awesome news!

But...

Nevertheless, I suggest you conceal your weapon in Philadelphia if you want to get where you're going without getting stopped.

I don't think I even need to explain why this line bothers me.

Jack House

An in thread summary would be nice. Apparently this man us the victim of police brutality and had trumped up charges brought against after the police department was embarrassed.

Posted using my HTC Evo

hermannr

One qustion here: Did the state of PA give special dispensation to Plilly to require a CPL to carry in their town?

I thought PA was like WA, no permit required for OC, anywhere in the state, rather than like Oregon where Portland, Salem and a few other towns restrict loaded OC unless you have a permit???

I find this interesting because I do occationally visit PA.

Aknazer

In PA by law you require a permit to OC in a town of the first degree. Philly is the only town that qualifies.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Last edited:

Billy

Swinokur ~

I was unable to access that link in your first post, i.e., 'The page cannot be displayed': please repost it or another report from a different news source. Got some buddies on my e-mail list that I'd like to forward this info to.

Bottom line, glad to hear that Mark F. was found Not Guilty.

Thanks for the head's-up, friend.

Respectfully,
Billy

P.S. should any of y'all be interested in helping out the families of our brave fallen SEAL's then please consider the following --- http://www.NavySEALfoundation.org/

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
does philly have gun registration?

the story has a link to this interview
[video=youtube;vEQmYHgXBAs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEQmYHgXBAs[/video]
They say he had a registered gun?

Last edited:

DocWalker

Congrats on the Not Guilty.

I do hope you sue the pants of the city and the PD for this. I would sue them for harasment, unlawful prosicution, and anything else I could throw in there. I would pay my attorny and give the rest to charities. I would hope to get a couple million, not for the money but to make a point.

mrjam2jab

good lord...did i just spell story with an E?!?!? i'm dumb as hell...

I just assumed you might be a foreign born citizen.
thumbsup1.gif