• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Armed USBorderGuard.com Members Protecting "Occupy Phoenix" Protesters from Police

hazek

Armed USBorderGuard.com Members Protecting "Occupy Phoenix" Protesters from Police

I wanted to share what I just saw on ronpaulforums.com.

[video=youtube;-BeH1nTqy14]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BeH1nTqy14[/video]

BTW I do not support the personal life of the individual in this video or his personal views but I did think actions presented in the video by this group were inevitable and I really believe the next thing to happen is an incident that could get innocent civilians killed by the police which would have the potential to spread through the whole country.

Last edited:

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
As far as his views that were outlined in the video, I think the guy in get's it. I can't disagree at all with what he and his group are doing. He's well within his rights and is showing how the second amendment can protect all others. I don't know about his organizations other goals.

I'd buy the guy a steak dinner and a beer if I ever saw him.

Last edited:

Aknazer

If innocent civilians get killed exercising their rights and it spreads to more killings around the country then you are risking an open revolt as people will not tolerate killings by police like that.

since9

Campaign Veteran
"We're exercising our Second Amendment rights so everyone can exercise their First Amendment rights as well as all their rights."

Love it! Sounds like my "They created the First to protect the Second, and the Second to protect the First."