• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

East Sound OC Coffee - Bothell - 11/5

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
This event is only minutes from I-5, WA-522, I-405 and centrally located in the region.

Its time again for the East Sound Open Carry Coffee event. By request we are going to try 'The Lyons Den' coffee shop in Bothell. We had a good turnout at the last coffee meetup in Woodinville Starbucks. Hopefully we can exceed that attendance at this event.

Event Details
Date: 11/5/2011
Time: 10:00AM

The Lyons Den
Address: 10415 Beardslee Boulevard, Bothell, WA 98011
Phone: (425) 398-9792 ‎
Google Map: http://g.co/maps/2kj4n

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:

FMCDH

Count my wife and I in again.

My favorite coffee!

And remember, DJ's is just across the street.

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
When you work till after 1 am on Fridays, don't get home till well after 2, and need at least an hour to get anywhere on the mainland, 10 am is the crack o friggin dawn :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear you, and know how it is (previous job). I am just trying to give you some flack. I use to hate working a Friday night (till 1am) and Saturday morning (8am), glad I got out of that job and into a M-F career.

Metalhead47

I hear you, and know how it is (previous job). I am just trying to give you some flack. I use to hate working a Friday night (till 1am) and Saturday morning (8am), glad I got out of that job and into a M-F career.

Believe it or not, this shift is actually the best one I've had in a couple years. :banghead: :cry:

Actually, if the forecast holds up I think we might head for the mountains & try & find some snow.

retrodad

The Lyon's Den

I know the owners personally; really good people. Help 'em keep the doors open by being nice & buying stuff ;)

(I might help if I spell their business name right... should have been Lyons' Den.)

Last edited:

boosteddreams

I've had a lot of trouble sleeping lately and may try to catch up tomorrow, in which case I'll miss the meet. If I don't make it, have a great time!

FMCDH

Once again, a fun meet up, and great conversations.

It was fun to see the little squirt again up and awake. I think that's the longest my wife has held a baby in years. :D

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
Once again, a fun meet up, and great conversations.

It was fun to see the little squirt again up and awake. I think that's the longest my wife has held a baby in years. :D

I agree, it was another good meet. Glad your wife enjoyed holding little slap. Looking forward to the next meet.