Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lizzy's 10/28?

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar

Lizzy's 10/28?

Anyone going? Nancy and are planning to.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I thought it was next week?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    I thought it was next week?
    It is, Nancy just wanted to go to fish fry this week as well.

lizzys 10/28

i will be there but it wont be until after 9 pm ish. work til 8.

We are on our way.

Thumbs up What happened last week...

Tiffany, and I were the only ones. Didn't change the extreme quality of the meal, taaassdeeee!!! boar out.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by wild boar View Post
    Tiffany, and I were the only ones. Didn't change the extreme quality of the meal, taaassdeeee!!! boar out.
    My schedule is a bit off right now. We went last Sunday for brunch....quite a few of us actually and we didn't see Da Boar! Deserae said she hadn't see ya!

We got there at 11:30 and stayed till past 2 in the bar. Oh....I was open carrying in the lounge. Quite nice sitting at the bar, open carrying and having a cold one.

I may go tomorrow for brunch but I won't know until tomorrow what our schedule is.

Carry on!
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Red face Go Right Ahead. It Is 100% Legal To Drink Openly.

Quote Originally Posted by skky View Post
    I will catch you drinking one of these days, maybe tomorrow, and I will be calling the police. MY OPINION
    And I see the super Troll is back. Meet me at Lizzy's tomorrow. I'll be the one wearing the "Don't Tread On Me" tee shirt (yellow) and the Glock 36. I'll have my video camera with me to record your harassment.

It is 100% legal to drink ANYTHING (water, soda, alcoholic beverages, coffee, etc) while open carrying no matter where I am. The law only prohibits CONCEALED CARRY in a bar.

See you tomorrow at 11 at Lizzy's. I'm betting you won't be there.
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by wild boar View Post
    We were there from 7 until the game was over.

Like I Said: I'll Be There Tomorrow

Not harrassing anybody, I will call the police on anyone I see drinking alcohol while carrying a firearm. The police will be glad to sort it out.
    And I will record the entire event for criminal harassment charges against you. My opinion.

—John F. Kennedy

Talking

As I will be recording you for charges as well. MY OPINION
    LOL! I'm sure you will be there. I will let the staff and owners know to expect you.

See you tomorrow...please introduce yourself to me since you will know what I look like from my description in the previous post.

—John F. Kennedy

Not harrassing anybody, I will call the police on anyone I see drinking alcohol while carrying a firearm. The police will be glad to sort it out.
    And yet you see fit to keep coming back here under different accounts... Just to harass members of the forum. How many times have you been banned?

You are one sick ****.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Talking Please Join Me Tomorrow At Lizzy's Green Cafe In Kansasville. See You At 11!

I do not harrass anyone, just stating my OPINION. MY OPINION.
    I'll be there tomorrow for lunch at 11. I'm inviting you to join me for lunch on me. I'll buy you one of Lizzy's famous burgers and fries! After lunch we can sit at the bar and discuss the law and politics over a cold one.

—John F. Kennedy

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    And yet you see fit to keep coming back here under different accounts... Just to harass members of the forum. How many times have you been banned?

You are one sick ****.
    No, I think this one is a copycat troll... he/she/it is too obvious to be OUR troll... my opinion ha-ha!
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

My people are very good at inconspicuous recording, guns and t shirts make it all the easier. MY OPINION
    You are a coward and live in your Mom's basement. My opinion.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Wink It's been awhile since

we have had the pleasure of the tiny minded one. If the absence was for personal advancement, it seems to have fallen far short of even the lowest of expectations. The tiny minded one will be for ever destine to the chore of the kisser of other people's bottoms. We must be tolerant with the shallow one and share, if just for a moment, kindness. The season is upon us, so lets all chip in on this act. Perhaps, if he or she is good, Santa might bring it a personality...... NAAAAAAAAAAAAA. boar out.

So sez oakboy, see you at Lizzys. MY OPINION
    I'll be there goober.

HA HA Oak said goober

ha ha...

I think I saw logables once. He was wearing a pretty sundress and I have to say, he gave me a hard on.

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

I think I saw logables once. He was wearing a pretty sundress and I have to say, he gave me a hard on.
    Dude. Don't ask, don't tell.

Quote Originally Posted by oak1971 View Post
    Dude. Don't ask, don't tell.
    Butt, I can't help it. He turns me on so much.

Butt, I can't help it. He turns me on so much.
    He's a tease isn't he/she.

Quote Originally Posted by oak1971 View Post
    He's a tease isn't he/she.
    Yes he is. When I saw him in his sun dress and he saw I was aroused, he flashed me! I can say, his lace panties were fantastic!

Yes he is. When I saw him in his sun dress and he saw I was aroused, he flashed me!

Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Here is is MySpace pic. Man that gets me all hot and bothered.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast