• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lizzy's 10/28?

MKEgal

Don't feed the troll, just report its posts & ignore its rantings.
Eventually they'll figure out how to block it.

ETA: Brian, you are evil.
You owe me several strong drinks & a ride home for posting that woman-with-her-butt-on-her-shoulders picture.
Found on People of WalMart, I have no doubt.
:: shudder ::
I'm pretty darn tolerant, but some people should just wear clothes.

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

Don't feed the troll, just report its posts & ignore its rantings.
Eventually they'll figure out how to block it.

Um, block it?

It is time for the forum owners to step up and file a restraining order against this psycho. This is the last freak-a-zoid in WI who needs to be anywhere near a firearm.

HandyHamlet

Don't get me wrong. I am the first in line to kick the village WAVE idiot.

This freak show keeps coming back like the rash my 2nd mail order bride left me.

It is time to make sure this twisted sister never has the ability to own a firearm. For the safety of the children in the very least.

oak1971

I am a repsonsible firearms owner who will have a CC permit providing fanatics such as yourself abide by the law, quit disrespecting the current laws concerning firearms and by your own admission MAY be drinking alcohol and carrying a firearm.

So I see you will not specify if a COLD ONE contains alcohol or not. Perhaps you should put up or shut up.

Try reading the law once. Once again you prove how ignorant you are.

oak1971

I arrived a Lizzy's at 10:50am, and left at 11:45am. No trolls, but some of our regulars did come out. Proving once again that trolls have no cajones. Its a pleasure to meet folks when I can get out there. 2nd shift puts a dampener on the Friday fish fry. :(

oak1971

Don't get me wrong. I am the first in line to kick the village WAVE idiot.

This freak show keeps coming back like the rash my 2nd mail order bride left me.

It is time to make sure this twisted sister never has the ability to own a firearm. For the safety of the children in the very least.

Where is Sally Struthers when you need her? Probably inhaling a box of Twinkies right now.

skky

I arrived a Lizzy's at 10:50am, and left at 11:45am. No trolls, but some of our regulars did come out. Proving once again that trolls have no cajones. Its a pleasure to meet folks when I can get out there. 2nd shift puts a dampener on the Friday fish fry. :(

Just got back from a rockin good time. We used the Dover Inn as an AO, hit hoggyz, Jeddyz, and of course Lizzys. What a great trip, lots of info was had by the boyz with the gadgets.

skky

Um, block it?

It is time for the forum owners to step up and file a restraining order against this psycho. This is the last freak-a-zoid in WI who needs to be anywhere near a firearm.

Um, you better scan some of your previous posts, one I remember well is you threatening to stab me with a sword. You probably need not be anywhere near a firearm.

HandyHamlet

Um, you better scan some of your previous posts, one I remember well is you threatening to stab me with a sword. You probably need not be anywhere near a firearm.

Libelous troll is libelous.

Last edited:

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
skky Didn't Show, Nor Did It's "Posse".

I arrived at 11:06 and saw several other open carriers in the restaurant. Sat down and had steak and eggs with crispy hash browns. Another open carrier walked in and sat down at my table. That made a total of five open carry people in the restaurant. Al and his gang came in and sat down across from us as did a few other regulars we are acquainted with. One guy sat at a table enjoying breakfast and asked Deserae about the bar and how long it had been open. No one else came in while I was there.

After brunch I headed to the bar for a cold one.

The "Cold One" was a Magnar's Irish Cider Original in the bottle. There were seven people at the bar counting the bartender. Two people were open carrying at the bar which included me.

Myself and the last open carry person left the bar at 1:28. Not one person in the restaurant or the bar said anything negative to myself or the others for exercising our rights. Spoke with Lizzy about general stuff during the visit. The other owner wasn't there today.

No laws were broken, bent or twisted to enjoy this day.

Skky/Logables/StalkingHorse/Spartacuz/etc...whatever it calls itself was not there.