• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond Breakfast 9:30 10/28/11

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
It's raining and sleeting here and is expected to get worse tomorrow, so I think I'll come back this weekend.

Anyone going to RCD tomorrow?

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Zowns good to me.

RCD it shall be.

Neither rain, nor sleet shall deter.

And by that you know I infer. -

See you there!

Blk97F150

Unfortunately I can't make it, i have to head into N.VA to retreive my oldest daughters car. I think she blew the engine up. :banghead:

scouser

Logan is checking his social calendar, and his nap schedule, in the morning. If there are no clashes with his plans we should be there, probably late as usual. RCD staff gave me special permission to enter without him last week, don't think I'm gonna push my luck turning up without him 2 weeks running. Also I need someone to blame when I spill food on myself again.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I'm going to be there unless the snow is too deep for a river crossing.

Us southside dinizens need to remember to leave early and use alternate routes, unless we want to spend time oogling the construction work on the bridges. Somehow orange cones just do not appeal to me this close to Halloween.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I'm going to be there unless the snow is too deep for a river crossing.

Us southside dinizens need to remember to leave early and use alternate routes, unless we want to spend time oogling the construction work on the bridges. Somehow orange cones just do not appeal to me this close to Halloween.

stay safe.

Agree.

I left early and I'm already half way there.:p