Thread: Dexter man attacked

Dexter man attacked

Something that has been bothering us around Ann Arbor

http://www.annarbor.com/news/dexter/...sign-in-prompt

Quote Originally Posted by AAMitch View Post

"Someone assaulted and robbed Jenny’s Dexter Market owner Burton Hoey . . . someone came up behind [him] . . . and hit him on the head with an unknown object. . . . The robber fled with an undisclosed amount of cash."

How much more clueless can you be than to be carrying cash from your store at night and not be checking your six? I feel sorry for Hoey but . . . come on! I guess some people have to learn their SA lessons the hard way. Anyway, hope they catch the BG.
    Last edited by DanM; 10-29-2011 at 11:22 AM.
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

Failing business, and undisclosed robbers steal undisclosed amounts of cash, with undisclosed injuries suffered in the attack.

LOL sorry this is either the poorest of journalism, or something smells funny. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by AAMitch View Post

Quote Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
    Failing business, and undisclosed robbers steal undisclosed amounts of cash, with undisclosed injuries suffered in the attack.

LOL sorry this is either the poorest of journalism, or something smells funny. IMO
    Don't forget that it was with an undisclosed weapon as well.

Not that I"m Tommy Tactical... but I would like to think I would HEAR someone coming that close to me... I'm usually a pretty fast walker, so they would have to be SPEED walking very quietly to get me...

Something seems weird.
    When you put the gun in the holster, put the ego in the gun safe.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    Read the update. $55,000 taken, he beaten with a horse yoke. Seems a bit strange. Don't know why he would check out a dark building with $55,000 in cash one him. Sounds like the business has had a bunch of problems, with accidents, the law and other stuff.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    Read the update. $55,000 taken, he beaten with a horse yoke. Seems a bit strange. Don't know why he would check out a dark building with $55,000 in cash one him. Sounds like the business has had a bunch of problems, with accidents, the law and other stuff.

Sounds like the problem is the owner is a dum bass....
    When you put the gun in the holster, put the ego in the gun safe.

Quote Originally Posted by HKcarrier View Post
    Sounds like the problem is the owner is a dum bass....
    Or a smart fellow....

I would let someone beat me with a horse yoke for $27,500.
    "I like users who quote smellslikemichigan in their signature lines." - fozzy71

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Smile clippity clop, clippity clop it's a buggy by....

Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    Those Amish Gang Bangers are out of control!

http://www.buggy.com/hearse.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bebhrse.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	7270  
    Last edited by Glock9mmOldStyle; 11-02-2011 at 01:35 AM.
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington