• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dexter man attacked

DanM

"Someone assaulted and robbed Jenny’s Dexter Market owner Burton Hoey . . . someone came up behind [him] . . . and hit him on the head with an unknown object. . . . The robber fled with an undisclosed amount of cash."

How much more clueless can you be than to be carrying cash from your store at night and not be checking your six? I feel sorry for Hoey but . . . come on! I guess some people have to learn their SA lessons the hard way. Anyway, hope they catch the BG.

Last edited:

HKcarrier

Not that I"m Tommy Tactical... but I would like to think I would HEAR someone coming that close to me... I'm usually a pretty fast walker, so they would have to be SPEED walking very quietly to get me...

Something seems weird.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Read the update. $55,000 taken, he beaten with a horse yoke. Seems a bit strange. Don't know why he would check out a dark building with $55,000 in cash one him. Sounds like the business has had a bunch of problems, with accidents, the law and other stuff.

HKcarrier

Read the update. $55,000 taken, he beaten with a horse yoke. Seems a bit strange. Don't know why he would check out a dark building with $55,000 in cash one him. Sounds like the business has had a bunch of problems, with accidents, the law and other stuff.

Sounds like the problem is the owner is a dum bass.... :D

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
clippity clop, clippity clop it's a buggy by....

Those Amish Gang Bangers are out of control!

http://www.buggy.com/hearse.html

Attachments

• bebhrse.jpg
    bebhrse.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 105
Last edited: