Herr Heckler Koch

MEDIA ADVISORY Concealed Carry MKE Informational Meeting 31 Oct

http://city.milwaukee.gov/ImageLibra...oMeetingad.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Ald. Milele A. Coggs
    October 28, 2011 Ald. Milele A. Coggs
    (414) 286-2994
    MEDIA ADVISORY
    Concealed Carry Informational Meeting
    The new concealed carry law goes into effect on Tuesday, November 1, and a public information meeting about the new law will be held at 5:30 p.m. on Monday, October 31 at the Department of Natural Resources (DNR) facility at 2300 N. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Dr.
    Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm will be at the meeting to provide information and to help answer questions, Alderwoman Milele A. Coggs said.
    “People have questions about the new law from various perspectives, and I believe it is important to share information and to correct misinformation whenever possible,” she said.
    The hour-long session is sponsored by Alderwoman Coggs, State Senator Spencer Coggs, State Representative Elizabeth Coggs, and State Representative Leon Young.
    What: Concealed Carry Info Meeting
    When: 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Monday, October 31
    Where: DNR Building, 2300 N. Dr. Martin Luther King Dr.

Hey, my senator does exist!
    Might just have to go to this to ask why he hasn't answered any of my mail or email, as well as to ask some leading questions to bring out information that maybe might not otherwise be imparted. (Things like liability & punishment for cops behaving badly...)

Interesting that it's in a bad neighborhood, in a taxpayer-owned building that come Tues. any OOS resident w/ a permit will be allowed to carry in... & after WI DOJ gets off its donkey & issues WI permits so can I. May just cc the orange guns to make a point.

Anyone else wanna go? I have a safe in the trunk so our pistols probably won't get stolen.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

An hour long?

That is a joke. Don't see how the DOJ stooge will have much time to address questions. And does "sponsored by" mean they will actually show up?
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Why do they all have the same last name? Something stinks.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

To clear up misinformation, my ass. They are all liberal anit-gun Democrats. This should be recorded and put on YouTube.

ETA: I thought certain words automatically got changed into ******. Am I to assume ass is OK now. It might be, I heard Vicki Mckenna say Jack-ass twice the other day when talking about Sen. Ellis.
    Last edited by BROKENSPROKET; 10-30-2011 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oak1971
    Why do they all have the same last name? Something stinks.
    Inbreeding? Nepotism?
    The stench is just Milwaukee politics.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENSPROKET
    To clear up misinformation, my ass.
    They are all liberal anti-gun Democrats.
    This should be recorded and put on YouTube.
    That might be arranged. Hopefully I can get a seat near front & center.
    Got a sneaky pen cam, got a new camera that does video... need a memory card for it though.

I plan to be there, this evening. I'm looking forward to getting educated about this new CCW law. I'll try to take notes, to bring back information to the folks here.
    Wis. CCL #5x Springfield XDM 3.8 Compact .40 S&W, Utah CFP