• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Grand Rapids OC event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
Also posted on MGO-

OK, I'll set up to the plate, but I have no idea where to start.

Getting a little late in the year for an outdoor event, perhaps something at a restaurant? Any recommendations?

Time wise, definitely a weekend, most likely a Saturday.

I'll send a note to board@miopencarry.org and swregion@miopencarry.org for input, as well.

TheQ

You'll excuse MOC if they're a bit occupied at the moment (see the other VERY popular thread). Tell you what. If you have a place you'd like to suggest, PM me the management contact info and I'll be happy to call them up. Please make sure the place is OC friendly in advance.

Last edited:
B

Bikenut

Squeak!

This rat was working his way over on the mooring lines when the ship burst into flames.

No shame there. Just a healthy case of self preservation.

We all are entitled to make our own decisions based upon the many factors operative in our lives. No shame ever for that.

But apparently the agenda behind that bad publicity used the media to good effect.

Last edited by a moderator:

PDinDetroit

Squeak!

This rat was working his way over on the mooring lines when the ship burst into flames.

No shame there. Just a healthy case of self preservation.

That is too bad. I hope in the future that you will not be the same "fair weather friend" as you are today (and maybe why you don't know if people would stand by you).

Good luck to you in all you do.

PS - PM the Mods to have the thread locked if this is what you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.