Thread: Happy Halloween

Banned

Happy Halloween

Thought someone should say it.

How many are going to OC tonight? I know I will.

Me, and boy did the Jimmy Johns delivery drivers eye's bug out when I was signing the receipt, kept looking back at the door as he was walking away.

Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    Thought someone should say it.

How many are going to OC tonight? I know I will.
    I guess I don't understand... even though it is Halloween... why would tonight be any different than any other night in reference to OC?
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

I OCed around the neighborhood with my son and at a local church for a free festival thing.
    Last edited by thebigsd; 10-31-2011 at 08:34 PM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    I guess I don't understand... even though it is Halloween... why would tonight be any different than any other night in reference to OC?
    For me, it isn't. I was hoping some of the cc guys would play "army" and OC tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    For me, it isn't. I was hoping some of the cc guys would play "army" and OC tonight.
    I was hoping none of the OC guys would play Liberal and CC tonight....

I did consider, ever so briefly, attending my son's Halloween party @ school dressed as a LEO, OC of course. Then, I thought about the possible problems with that and I thought... impersonation?? No thank you.
    Last edited by DrTodd; 11-02-2011 at 10:30 PM.
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

I thought about being an oxymoron. OC with an occupy wall street sign.
    "No state shall convert a liberty to a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor.- Murdock vs Pennsylvania 319 US 105

...If the state converts a right into a privelege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right... with impunity.
    - Shuttleworth vs City of Birmingham, Alabama 317 US 262

Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no legislation which would abrogate them.
    - Miranda vs Arizona 384 US 436

I briefly considered dressing up as a 'cowboy' with my gun hanging off my hip... but I was too lazy to put something together... then when the time came, I didn't even switch from my CC hoolster to OC holster... was too busy getting the kids, getting them fed, and getting trick or treating done... plus I was sick.

I also briefly considered trick or treating while OCing pistol AND evil black rifle, but I haven't put my sling attachment on yet.
    When you put the gun in the holster, put the ego in the gun safe.

Banned
    I was just lazy with the rifle. Dang thing is so heavy.

I OC'd@5:00(position) handing out candy.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

I walked up and down Britton walking with a friend my brother for about an hour. That is all the bums in town allows.

Both have a bit of dismay that the cops are not called nor do they stop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AAMitch View Post
    I walked up and down Britton walking with a friend my brother for about an hour. That is all the bums in town allows.

Both have a bit of dismay that the cops are not called nor do they stop.
    Why the dismay? An armed society needs no police.

Yeah, now if only I could remember those one liners at the right time. Did have a couple teens trick or treating one said something about being shot... I did not respond or react.