Thread: 6 hours from now the Permit should go active on the Wisc Dept of Justice website..

6 hours from now the Permit should go active on the Wisc Dept of Justice website..

Just need the silly Application...yee haw !

Taking the dog for a walk now..the Trick r treaterz are gone now...
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 10-31-2011 at 07:51 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Lets hope the site doesn't go down immediately from excessive traffic!

I'm going on at 12:01 to get my application. Hope everyone gets their application.

Quote Originally Posted by Trip20 View Post
    Lets hope the site doesn't go down immediately from excessive traffic!
    agree, 12:01 , then checking back every 10 minutes until about 2am, when I go to sleep.
    I think their servers are going to crash.... but I hope not.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 10-31-2011 at 08:15 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

If someone gets the application, and provided it's in a format we can share (i.e., a PDF document), we should host it somewhere and link to it here so it's available. I'll do it if I get it and get a copy.

The server isn't going to go down because of excessive traffic. I also doubt someone (or an automated process) will be making the form available at 12:01, but rather that it will show up sometime in the morning.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    If someone gets the application, and provided it's in a format we can share (i.e., a PDF document), we should host it somewhere and link to it here so it's available. I'll do it if I get it and get a copy.
    You mean as opposed to the one that will be hosted by the DOJ website?

Iam going to be asleep at 1201 I''l print a copy some time tomorrow have it the mail Wed.

Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post
    You mean as opposed to the one that will be hosted by the DOJ website?
    Correct.

If someone gets in soon after midnight and is able to obtain an electronic copy of the PDF document, and considering the likelihood of the DOJ concealed carry web page crashing due to traffic, it would be wise to host the electronic PDF document on another site such as this or this.

Not only may the site crash due to legitimate traffic, but our foes might find it humorous to crash the site.

One can make attachments on OCDO as well.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

even better

I will post an alert like this one, if it goes active before I got to bed.....

Sooooooo...is it on the website yet?
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

not yet