Thread: Mayor Bloomberg supports pro-gun control platforms, donates $25,000 to Virginia state

Mayor Bloomberg supports pro-gun control platforms, donates $25,000 to Virginia state

"Mayor Bloomberg supports pro-gun control platforms, donates $25,000 to Virginia state Senate candidates"

See for yourself:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...ticle-1.968759

"Bloomberg has donated $25,000 apiece to the campaigns of six Democratic candidates for the Virginia state Senate who share his strict beliefs on gun control, officials told the Daily News Friday."

The Anti-second Amendment and in my opinion criminal conspirators are as follows:

John Miller
    Mark Herring
    Toddy Puller
    Dave Mardsen
    George Baker
    Barbara Favola
    Last edited by T Dubya; 10-31-2011 at 08:38 PM.

Mine is Barker. I hope they all lose!

Bloomberg should have spent the $150,000 trying to stop his police officers from illegally trafficking firearms.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    Mine is Barker. I hope they all lose!

Bloomberg should have spent the $150,000 trying to stop his police officers from illegally trafficking firearms.
    Yep!
    He sure is interested in Virginia.

Shouldn't the General Assembly just pass some basic law forbidding that carpet-bagging weasel from doing anything involving political money in this fine state?

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Shouldn't the General Assembly just pass some basic law forbidding that carpet-bagging weasel from doing anything involving political money in this fine state?
    Better yet how about a law prohibiting him from doing anything in this state. Let him go annoy Alaska or something...

Bloomers at it again???

Is this the same fool that sent "agents" to Virginia to illegally purchase guns?

No need for that, his own COPS have been running quite a successful operation.

Wonder what he would if Virginia sent "agents" to NYC to buy guns from his Police Department?

Maybe Bloomers should stick with NYC politics and stay out of Virginia!

Anybody know which are the three or four closest Senate races right now?

TFred

You now can conduct face to face sales in NYC

Call NYPD

If a high-profile out-of-state figure like this feels compelled to sweeten the Democratic incumbent campaign coffers, that tells me the races are quite tight and the VCDL PAC coordinator is correct when he says this is the year we have a realistic chance of changing the makeup of our state Senate which could result in some major pro-2A strides forward.
    Daily carry: SIG P229 .40 S&W

Bloomers office

As I will be in NYC in January, I was just wondering if I should email the mayor as to where I can find a good deal on a used gun. I know he "master minded" the illegal straw purchases of guns in Virginia a few years ago, but just wondered if he had any left?

Now that NYC's finest have opened a used gun business, I wonder which will have the better deals?

Quote Originally Posted by TFred View Post
    Anybody know which are the three or four closest Senate races right now?

TFred
    I have been told by campaigners that the Miller Baker/George Barker race is supposed to be extremely close. Both parties are pouring obscene amounts of money into it. Barker held his seat by less than 1% of the vote the last time around.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    I have been told by campaigners that the Miller Baker/George Barker race is supposed to be extremely close. Both parties are pouring obscene amounts of money into it. Barker held his seat by less than 1% of the vote the last time around.
    Wow, talk about an empty district... looked to see if there were any newspapers that served the district... it must be a complete bedroom community!

TFred

Quote Originally Posted by TFred View Post
    Wow, talk about an empty district... looked to see if there were any newspapers that served the district... it must be a complete bedroom community!

TFred
    Sure is a ton of traffic though