• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mayor Bloomberg supports pro-gun control platforms, donates $25,000 to Virginia state

T Dubya

Campaign Veteran
"Mayor Bloomberg supports pro-gun control platforms, donates $25,000 to Virginia state Senate candidates"

See for yourself:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...inia-state-senate-candidates-article-1.968759

"Bloomberg has donated $25,000 apiece to the campaigns of six Democratic candidates for the Virginia state Senate who share his strict beliefs on gun control, officials told the Daily News Friday."

The Anti-second Amendment and in my opinion criminal conspirators are as follows:

John Miller
Mark Herring
Toddy Puller
Dave Mardsen
George Baker
Barbara Favola

Last edited:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Mine is Barker. I hope they all lose!

Bloomberg should have spent the $150,000 trying to stop his police officers from illegally trafficking firearms.

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
Shouldn't the General Assembly just pass some basic law forbidding that carpet-bagging weasel from doing anything involving political money in this fine state?

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Shouldn't the General Assembly just pass some basic law forbidding that carpet-bagging weasel from doing anything involving political money in this fine state?

Better yet how about a law prohibiting him from doing anything in this state. Let him go annoy Alaska or something...

va_tazdad

Bloomers at it again???

Is this the same fool that sent "agents" to Virginia to illegally purchase guns?

No need for that, his own COPS have been running quite a successful operation.

Wonder what he would if Virginia sent "agents" to NYC to buy guns from his Police Department?

Maybe Bloomers should stick with NYC politics and stay out of Virginia!

Felix

If a high-profile out-of-state figure like this feels compelled to sweeten the Democratic incumbent campaign coffers, that tells me the races are quite tight and the VCDL PAC coordinator is correct when he says this is the year we have a realistic chance of changing the makeup of our state Senate which could result in some major pro-2A strides forward.

va_tazdad

Bloomers office

As I will be in NYC in January, I was just wondering if I should email the mayor as to where I can find a good deal on a used gun. I know he "master minded" the illegal straw purchases of guns in Virginia a few years ago, but just wondered if he had any left?

Now that NYC's finest have opened a used gun business, I wonder which will have the better deals?

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Anybody know which are the three or four closest Senate races right now?

TFred

I have been told by campaigners that the Miller Baker/George Barker race is supposed to be extremely close. Both parties are pouring obscene amounts of money into it. Barker held his seat by less than 1% of the vote the last time around.

TFred