Thread: Jsonline poll

Jsonline poll

poll onjs oline

http://www.jsonline.com/

Concealedcarry is in effect in Wisconsin. Do you want your employer to post signs banning guns from your workplace?

62-38 for ban.

I voted ten times ... didn't change the results. 457 votes so far.
    "Those who would gve up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

While you can vote multiple times it only counts your vote once.

Yes (60%)

No (40%)

Total Responses: 523
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by bmwguy11 View Post
    While you can vote multiple times it only counts your vote once.
    You may know more about this than I do but the number of votes did increase by ten.
    "Those who would gve up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Concealed carry is in effect in Wisconsin. Do you want your employer to post signs banning guns from your workplace?
    Yes (54%)
    No (46%)
    Total Responses: 1010
    Rick
    "Don't draw fire, it irritates the people around you."

done..results same as above ^
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Well, I could not find the poll, but I did look at the "police prepare for concealed carry"....

I think your Mr Flynn is smoking out his behind. I see nothing in the law about informing LE that you are carrying...why is he puting something like that in the article?

He's also bawling about "lack of training" required for concealed carry...wouldn't he be surprised to find that the WA CPL is recognized, but we do not require any training for a CPL??? poor baby.

The article appears rampant with what he wanted if he had to deal with concealed carry, not what he got. "Misdemeaner is too low to deter criminals from CC"??? He really thinks that criminals care? What a crock. sorry guys, but I feel sorry for those that live in Milwaukee with a COP that thinks as this guy does.

Just voted.....

Yes 53%

No 47%

1049 votes
    Member:
    GOA-Life, NRA, WCI.

Yes (53%)

No (47%)

Total Responses: 1146

Quote Originally Posted by hermannr View Post
    Well, I could not find the poll, but I did look at the "police prepare for concealed carry"....

I think your Mr Flynn is smoking out his behind. I see nothing in the law about informing LE that you are carrying...why is he puting something like that in the article?

He's also bawling about "lack of training" required for concealed carry...wouldn't he be surprised to find that the WA CPL is recognized, but we do not require any training for a CPL??? poor baby.

The article appears rampant with what he wanted if he had to deal with concealed carry, not what he got. "Misdemeaner is too low to deter criminals from CC"??? He really thinks that criminals care? What a crock. sorry guys, but I feel sorry for those that live in Milwaukee with a COP that thinks as this guy does.
    Yes, we know Chief Felon Philandering Flynn well, so this is no surprise on what he said.

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Yes (53%)
    No (47%)
    Total Responses: 1705

McX
    voted, still the same poll results.

54% Yes
    46% No
    2131 Total as of now

I just voted and it's 50/50 now... 2505 total responses.

10723 votes
    27% yes
    73% no

Just checked one minute later 11906 votes...me thinks somone is messing with the system...

and two minutes later it is now 13095...no wonder all the polls went in our favor...
    Last edited by markush; 11-01-2011 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by markush View Post
    10723 votes
    27% yes
    73% no

Just checked one minute later 11906 votes...me thinks somone is messing with the system...

and two minutes later it is now 13095...no wonder all the polls went in our favor...
    We are one of the most watch and most active subforums of OCDO. I wouldn't doubt people from other states are also voting, not to mention people here are reading their site who don't visit OCDO, and voting. After all, people's work days are starting.

25%
    75%
    mwahahaha

Yes (26%)
    No (74%)
    Total Responses: 15663

In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

My employer did

Yes 26%
    No 74%
    Total: 15695

I'm annoyed now. When the Sussex village board banned firearms in public buildings, they said they did it because they had to vote in favor of what they think they greater population would want. And yet, I have yet to see a SINGLE fracking poll that shows a disfavor for concealed carry.
    If an American is to amount to anything he must rely upon himself, and not upon the State - Theodore Roosevelt

Civilian Sheepdog
    Wisconsin Carry Member

Quote Originally Posted by Resdon111 View Post
    Yes 26%
    No 74%
    Total: 15695

I'm annoyed now. When the Sussex village board banned firearms in public buildings, they said they did it because they had to vote in favor of what they think they greater population would want. And yet, I have yet to see a SINGLE fracking poll that shows a disfavor for concealed carry.
    At the end of the month, I'm going to show them the two polls specific for Sussex, in addition to this one.